t & t .

its not letting me upload the visuals, but enjoy..🫰🏾

          tasias pov: 1 week later.

jen and i have been talking on and off. i still haven't fully recovered from everything she said last week simply because she didn't tell me sooner, and now i can't trust her the way i used to.

i would've eventually broke things completely off with kendall if i had known about his obsession with her. i feel like she was trying to avoid that from happening because she thought it would ruin our friendship, but little did she know he was controlling and very abusive. i never told anyone, but the signs were always there.

next week will be the first time i actually meet the person who's joining the friend group again. i hope she gives off the same positive vibes as holly and melanie does. also, the girls and i have to go shopping to grab a few things for her babyshower so that should be fun.

anyway, i dont have work today, so im at home about to give taraji a beautiful makeover. she's pouting, and i haven't even started yet.

"ok, miss girl, whe-"

"im not all that, my name t."

"ok ma'am if you're gonna be rude im gonna have to ask you to leave my chair."

"aint gotta tell me twice."

"t stop playing, sit back down."

"you told me to get up."

"i was joking. so i have the wig, lipstick, lashes, and an outfit."

"we ain't agree on no outfit."

"i know, but you're gonna look cute."

"what the outfit look like?"

"you cant see it yet, but its definitely gonna be beautiful on you."

"im not wearing a dress, skirt, or nothing like that, so i hope you chose something that made sense."

"please, you dont even have to keep it on for long."

"ion wanna wear that stuff."

"i dont even wanna do the makeover anymore."

"my lucky day."

"yeah, whatever."

"you really gon sit there and pout because ion wanna put on them clothes?"

"no, yes, because you act as if you have to keep it on all day."

"you aint even say all that. you said simple shit pertaining to my face."

"well, yeah, but i had other plans when i the outfit. are you gonna wear it or not?"

"can i atleast see what im wearing?"

"no, not yet."

"aight, bro."

"im not your bro first of all. lets get that in check."