Base Yandere Kyojuro Rengoku Headcanons: Obsession In Flames (Demon Slayer)

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am excited to do this one, it was a YouTube request, but I did it on a few other places as well! So I hope that you all enjoy this chapter here!]

(Disclaimer: The Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku is not Yandere in canon, but he is 20 years old in canon. This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all! Simping for fictional characters and yanderes is fine, just do not be illegal or gross about it! Yanderes are not ideal partners to have in real life. Also, remember to separate fiction from reality and headcanon from canon! Thank You!)

-Base Yandere Headcanons With Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku From Demon Slayer-

.Kyojuro takes an enthusastic approach to his posisition as a Hashira.

.He comes off very cheerfull and eccentric.

.He is a very go lucky man and look on the bright side of things.

.He had a love for you, and is always in the best mood when he is near you.

.He loves you so much and from the nature instilled in him by his mother, he believed that he had to protect you, as he is strog and that means he has to protect the weak.

.Even if you are strong he has a strong urge to protect you and keep you safe at all costs.

.So he is a protective yandere to his core.

.He would also be a knight in shining armor type of yandere.

.Being the one to come to your rescue you and save you from harm if there is harm.

.He is not the typical yandere because he is pure of heart.

.So he would not be the typical blood thirsty or muderous yandere.

.He does become jealous a frustrated when there are other rivals trying to steal you from him.

.He will make sure that he gets stronger and stronger, so that he is always the best choice for you have, and he can always keep you safe and sound from other his rivals.

.He is a honorable yandere, with strict moral.

.As long as he is the best choice for you and you want him he will never let you go.

.But if you want someone else and that someone else is worthy he would step to the side, and let them be with you.

.But if they cross the line and this other person harm you, cheats on you, or does anything like that he will put them in their place and teach them a lesson for hurting and or breaking your heart.

.He believes in hard work and training for a good work ethic and values in whatever you do.

.And he would support you in almost anything you do, as long as you give it your all and live your lige honestly.

.He would be a very supportive yandere in which he supports you in almost anything and almost everything.

.He will do what he can to support you as well.

.Though beneath his carefree and cheerful self he is a man who can be very tatical and serious.

.This is something that actually helps his yandere side, he might be an honorbale yandere but he is also very much thinking 10 steps ahead at all times.

.He knows how to win you over and he knows how to get rivals to give up and leave you alone without hurting you.

.He is very confident in how he can win you over and make you you his.

.He is also very confident that he knows what is best for you.

.The Yandere side and his Serious taticaul nature would make the perfect storm to do whatever it takes to keep you safe, even kidnapping you.

.In his dellusional yandere mind he is keeping you safe and sound and knows that one day you will be able to forgive him.

.You just need the time to see what he is doing.... ALL That he is doing has always been for you!

.Ultimetaly he would deal with rivals by first testing if they are worthy and if they have earned your heart.

.If they had he will stand by and let your love blossom, but the moment they step out of line he will strike.

.He will also be critical of every move they make and he will even be hopping that they step out of line!

.When they do step out of line, he makes sure they regret it, and it justifies that he can keep you safe and sound and that he is the only one worthy of you.

.Side note he is a family man and would want a family with you, if AFAB he would want to have one with you as the birth giver and if a afab he can easily adopted a child with you and keep you and them safe.

.But if you really did not want kids of your owns he would be the type to get a bunch of furbabies.

.Full on Dead Ass Stare and confidently saying. "THESE ARE OUR BABIES NOW!!" Holding a baby animal ready to raise it with you.

.He also is a very, VERY Forward yandere. When he finally decides to confess to you, which can either be a long game, or almost right away saying. you and him were meant to be and that he is will be the one to love you forever and ever.

.Whenever it is that he tells you how he feelings he will go a few ways.

.You say yes he is going to kiss you with so much passion to win you over.

.if you turn him down he will react two ways.

.If he is chill about it he would respect you and watch over you, while still trying to earn your love.

.If he is at the point he has had enough with his yandere side he knew that he will knock you out, asking for your forgiveness and that he is just doing what he thinks best for you.

.After this he will endure every bit of fight you have against him, working his way to win you over and he knows one day it will all be worth it and you will love him just as much as he loves you in return.

.In the end He is a VERY Passionate Yandere that will earn your love one way or another.

.His obsessive love is like a flame, it burns bright and shines through the roughest of nights.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Another chapter is done! I hope you all enjoyed this, I really got into it! Stay Sexy, all of my sexy mufffins!]