23.Twisted Fate

✮Hyunjin's Pov✮

I hold him closer to my body as I watch his eyes widen "Say what? Three men with guns? I thought this place was safe?" Felix whispers to me as he's rubbing my arm attempting to soothe me.

Wait,Yeji got out of here not long after we came in here as she said that she had other things that she had to do. Is she able to see the future or something? "I thought so too because otherwise I don't think Hwayoung would come here but it's still happening"

I get a text from Minho saying 'What's going on there? I heard there was shots fired,is Felix okay?' He must be worried about him but he can't teleport here,the only time one can teleport is if they are the one that turned them which would be Jisung...That's right,Jisung.

'Is Jisung there with you? Felix is fine,he's with me hiding in the single bathroom.' I text back before flipping the light off to make sure the shooter doesn't notice anyone is in here just in case they do look this direction. I can summon Minho and Jisung if I can summon him.

'When isn't he with me? Why?' Minho replies back before I flip on the light quickly "Felix do you have a knife or anything sharp with you?"

"Why? What are you about to attempt?" Felix asks nervously before I kiss his hand "I don't have anything sharp on me,I don't need any use for a knife." Shit which means the only way is the painful way.

I stand up walking over to the mirror before drawing my fist back slamming it into the mirror breaking it into a million small pieces. Felix stares at me in horror but he must not be thinking about the whole summoning process.

I walk over to the side a bit allowing 7 drops of blood to drip on the floor as the swirls on my arm begin to show again. The marks now goes all the way up my shoulder as if I've gotten a sleeve full of tattoos but just swirls.

"Hyunjin,you didn't need to do that,what if those wounds get infected? The bleeding might be too much if some of those cuts are too deep. Let me get you a towel from behind the bar" Felix says before I can stop him,he leaves the bathroom as Jisung and Minho are in front of me.

"Where's Felix?" Minho says in a panic before I sneak outside searching for him but everyone is on the floor out in the club and bar area. That's when I see Felix duck walking behind the shooter's back.

"What in the living hell is he thinking? Does he think he's from mission impossible or trained to be a ninja? I really wish I raised him,if I raised him,he would have had better sense than this. Why did he even leave anyways" Minho asks, looking at me before he sees the dripping blood that is flowing down my arm. Normally this would hurt like hell but right now I'm too filled with worry for Felix to even think about the pain or the blood. I hear Jisung moving behind me before he starts holding my hand, putting pressure on the wounds.

"Should we stop him?" I ask Jisung but he shakes his head no but how can I sit here and do nothing when I know doing this might cause him to get shot. I don't want him to die again,not this young yet again.

Maybe this is our fate,be together for a short time and for him to die young. If Felix does die this time,I won't approach him again or get close to him no matter how many times we meet. I can't let him die this young again. It's not worth it,I would rather see him alive and well rather than happy for a while and dead not long after.

"We can't,if we do that,then if the shooter decides to shoot us and we don't die then we will be exposed. We have heartbeats but when we are supposed to be dead from something,our hearts still beat" Shit,there has to be some way that I can save him...

My heart drops and stops when I hear one of the men with the gun say "Put your hands up and come over here" Minho exchanged looks with me as I can tell the fear and sadness in his eyes. He knows as well as I do now that the chances of him getting out of here alive is getting slimmer by the second.

Felix slowly walks over to the shooter before he puts the gun right to his back. "He doesn't know anything about guns,if he did,he would have gone for the temple,heart or kidney." Minho whispers as I hear Jisung passing around in the bathroom after Minho turned off the bathroom light.

Jisung sighs "I can't watch my best friend die,oh god,what if he does die? Also Minho, is this really a good time to be commenting on his shooting skills? What's next? Are you going to teach him where to hit him?"

"No one moves or the blonde will get it" The second man commands, what is it even that they want? Is there a certain person that they want? Is it for the drinks or money? There has to be some motive to this,if someone can come up with that solution,then the issue will be solved.

"P-please I have children at home" A woman says as she attempts to stand up before the gun shot breaks the silence in the air as I drop to my knees crying. Minho attempts to go to him but Jisung pulls him back. I look at Felix's body that's on the floor as he's slowly trying to crawl to me,they must have hit the spine.

Blood begins pooling out of him as tears flow down his eyes 'Baby please stay there' I mouth to him but despite the pain he still drags himself on. More gunshots are fired at the people who moved to hold hands with each other.

"Minho we can't get involved" Jisung says, holding him back with all his strength as I can hear that he's about to break down too. I'm trying to stay strong for him while he's alive but so far I'm failing.

"I can't watch him die again,I want to save him instead of being the cause of him dying. Hyunjin wouldn't have had to become an everlasting or even witness him die if it wasn't for me" So he holds a lot of guilt because of what happened,now I feel bad for reminding him all the time.

His head is like a battle ground without me adding on,I need to be more kind to him from now on and spend more time with Minho when I get a chance. "He knows we are everlastings but both Me and Minho have the blood to be one which also means Felix does"

They both look at me in confusion before I explain everything that Hwayoung had told me "That little bit-" Jisung covers his mouth to prevent him from saying more.

Jisung sighs still holding Minho back "Hyunjin-ah" I see Felix whisper as he's halfway over to where I'm at. The tears won't stop falling as I watch him get weaker and paler as the blood makes a trail on the floor as he drags himself on the floor.

"I've seen this too many times when I was at war in 1950 during the Korean War but this is even harder" Minho says before I hear him start to cry "He's my little brother,I have to protect him with all I have so I beg you Ji,let me go"

I grip my thigh harder so I don't cry as hard as Minho is right now. It's not fair that Felix has to die,if only I said no to the nightclub,if only I looked around and turned out of this bar,he wouldn't be dying right now. I can't even hold him this time,I can't talk to him for the final word,for closure.

Why did I have to be so selfish? If I left him alone,he would have been just as happy with someone else. "I can't Minho,you know we can't"

"I wouldn't want this lifestyle on Felix,seeing his family die,his friends,everything that he holds dear will change and be nothing but history. " I mumble before Minho gets out of my grip slapping me in the face.

"After all of waiting for him to be reborn,you're going to give up now? I thought you would be the first person to run and save him while he's alive and his soul is in his body. Maybe I was wrong about you,maybe you aren't good enough for my brother"

Those words hit like a ton of knives right through my heart,maybe he's right,maybe I don't..