20.Awakening A New Life

✮Hyunjin's Pov✮

This woman,she reminds me so much of Hwayoung with her fierce eyes and pouty lips but she's more mature,more elegant. Is this Hwayoung in her next life? Yongbok looks between me and her before smiling a bit.

The same smile he gave me when Hwayoung and I were in the same room with each other for the first time. Our past lives were something so complex compared to now but in a sense I still miss it or maybe that I miss the person that I used to be. The person who only killed one person,the guy who could smile at simple things and trust people.

I lean against the wall slowly taking in her appearance before sighing "Go on" . This is hard to see someone that seems so much like Hwayoung but even if it is,she still looks so pretty.

"I want you to go to this location with you wearing a few of my hanbok pieces but as for the term,you can't change the location" I don't like the sound of this but it would be a big deal to Felix's career. But do I sacrifice his potential career for my selfishness to make sure he doesn't remember his past.

Felix looks over at me before sighing "What do you say Hwang? Wanna go on a travel in time?" He softly laughs,I can see the light in his eyes. There's no way that I'm going to break that happiness.

"I'm down for it..I mean I would love to cooperate with you" I quickly bow before a small cat like smile appears on her lips. She's been focusing more and more on me and I don't understand why.

I look at her black dress as it clings to her body until I notice something is off,she's wearing long sleeves in the middle of summer. What is she hiding? Maybe she is just one to be cautious, after all,she is the CEO. But it's bugging me,is she my sister from my past life?

I have to know before it drives me insane, I walk up to her shaking her hand but as I try using my power,nothing happens but dizziness is the only thing that happened. There is no way that is possible,I withdraw my hand as Felix inches closer to me, "Are you okay?"

I look into his soft onyx eyes "Yeah no worries, why?" I smile before nodding once more to Felix as I hold Felix by the waist walking out after we get the address for the photoshoot. "Are you sure you're okay?" He looks at me concerned before looking around for my car.

"I took my motorcycle here" Felix looks at me as he raises his eyebrow at me

"Seriously? You must really love that motorcycle,if Minho knew,he would be bitching you out and then worry like crazy" Felix sighs before running his fingers through his black hair. "This is going to be my first official photo shoot but I couldn't have done it without you so thank you"

I wrap my arms around his little waist before he buries his face in the crook of my neck. I slowly move my hand up and down his back in a soothing manner. "Can we stay like this for a moment?" Felix whispers as his grip becomes slightly tiger as if I was going to slip away.

What's gotten into him? Did something happen or did the event make him too nervous? "Of course my love,I would freeze time for you,I would do anything I could to make you happy and safe" I whisper to him before kissing his forehead

Felix pulls away after a while "I seriously can't believe it,this is the first professional shoot that I'm going to be doing but for THE Hwang Yeji makes me even more nervous. But I shouldn't be so surprised since she was the one who made this suit."

"She did? I wonder what drew her to us? There are so many talented people in that room but it's like she singled us out" Felix leans against my motorcycle making me enjoy the view that's next to me even more.

"She's just that way,I have talked to her a couple of times and the way she sees it is that beauty will stand out in a crowd as if there's something alluring about it. But they have the 'it' factor to represent her brand,then she'll try to snag them before anyone else can.