Act 5: A New Friend

"My name is Kafka, and this is Silverwolf" She said. "Now, no more thinking of calling me 'Maroon-Haired Lady' please!" She added afterwards. I never called her that aloud... But then, how did she know? Besides that one incident, we got along pretty well. Maybe, with a little bit of hope, we could be friends one day.

Silverwolf introduced herself as being a "Banned Player". I shouldn't have asked why... She was banned for the reasons of: Cheating, Hacking, Flying, Over-Powered Weapons, Bot Hacking, Etc. All the while, Kafka was at the corner, looking very embarrassed of her friend. Silverwolf also told us that we should be careful to not provoke her. Kafka wanted to reassure us, but we all knew that she wasn't bluffing.

"I really don't understand why we have to team up here" I said quietly so that only Yae Sakura could hear. "I don't trust that Bunny lady that well..." I added. Then, she said the weirdest thing: "Do you trust me?" I was going to answer "Well of course! Why would you ask that??" But then I really started to think about this. Did I trust her? A stranger in a hood, that kidnapped me out of my home, brought me into a strange, foreign land, and almost KILLED ME. It would be unreasonable to! Yet, despite all of this, her presence was quite familiar and soothing, so after lots of thought, I was ready to reply "Yes".

Yae Sakura nodded at my answer and went over to talk with the other 2 girls. "Can we join your team?" She asked while I was staring at her in disbelief. "Yae Sakura!? I thought that you wanted to get me back home.." I said while I felt hot tears in the back of my eye, about to come pouring out. "Yes Ms. Miko, but, if we join them we'll have more strength. It will be easier to take down obstacles along the way" She replied. "Where have I heard someone call me that before?" I thought silently in my head once more. Wait... KUJOU SARA!?