Chapter 25 - Double Tutoring

My head was spinning, I didn't even get enough sleep. I hate this unbearable sleep nightmares. They've been hunting me like a prey when are they gonna leave me alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to stay home, but I'd rather go to school than stay alone. I don't really want to be lonely right now. I might actually go pick Jiseok he's really funny. Maybe he could make my mood better.

I was brushing my teeth, and I was listening to some calming music. I hear knocks. I either was loco, or there was actually someone who was knocking at 6 am. I went down to the front door and opened it. I see Gunil. I rub my eyes to make sure. "Are you gonna let me freeze here? Let me in already, " he said while getting in. "Whygh ahgre yoiu hehreg soe eagrhly," I said with toothpaste still in my mouth. "What did you say?" Gunil asked his face, looking all confused. I went upstairs, finished brushing my teeth and wearing my clothes. As I finished, I went down. I was gonna go make breakfast, but Gunil called me over and said, "Sit down." I was confused but did as I was told. "What's going on?" I ask him. "I know why you're not hanging out with us at break time and I want you to know he already told me that you guys are still friends so you have to come back and sit with us" he said straight up forward. I didn't know what to say, I was still processing what he said. "I can't sit with yous" I said to him. "You have to. There's no reason for you guys to ruin everyone else's friendship just because you guys don't want to talk to each other. Just don't speak and everything will be fine." He said to me. I'm pretty sure he's missed now. "Fine," I said. Although I was upset and embarrassed, I still accepted because I didn't even know why I accepted.

We went to school together after picking up Jiseok. We talked all the way, and my mood was better. I don't know what's in him that makes me this happy, but yeah, I like it. He is so cute and cheery. I see Seungmin. I try not to get upset, but I just can't. Jiseok put his hand on my shoulder, and I smiled at him.

I sat with Jiseok the whole time, and I talked to him the most. I was trying to avoid looking at Seungmin, but every time he talked, he just looked so cute, and I couldn't not look. His smile, his talk, his eyes, just everything about him makes me love him. He saw me looking at him. Oh no! Wait. He smiled. Awwwww he's so cute. I smiled back, but then I remembered what happened that day. I then looked back at Jiseok and continued listening where he was telling me that he was so proud of himself for getting an B and that he thanked me for it but I wanted him to get an A where he said it wasn't my fault because he forgot everything I taught him. I was still upset because I just recently found out that I got a C+ in English and not an A or B. I think the teacher hates me. I really want to do my course and it's something I'm passionate about but I just can't do English. I don't know why. I might ask Jiseom to help me because he always gets A's in English, so he might as well help me.

My classes were as boring as always. I was listening to the teachers and did the work they would ask the students to do. I was bored. There was nothing to do. We finished everything, assessments, exams, and tests everything that were assigned for us to do.

Today after school, it was time for me to tutor Jiseok. I think I might ask him if he can tutor me to get better in English. Even though he doesn't know better English than me but he still gets better grades in it that I do. I don't understand. There's just something in it. I just don't understand.

I went to his house with him, and on the way, I was thinking about how I should ask him. I finally found the way to ask him. It was just a plain question I would ask him. "Jiseok I, uh, can you tutor me for Emglish, I mean, you don't have to bu-" I was saying until he stopped me. "Shhhhhh, yes I can, you don't have to tell me anything else. It'll be like a thank you for teaching me math, " he said, smiling. I mumbled a quiet thank you and smiled back at him.

I was at his house for about 4 hours for the double tutoring. It was definitely time for me to go home. I was getting ready to go home. The lights went off, and Jiseok screamed and grabbed my hand. He squished it so tightly that my hand was going numb. He stayed behind me when I tried to put the lights on from the switch. It wasn't working. We hear sounds, and it shivers down my spine. It was like the nightmare I had before. I was scared, too, but I wanted Jiseok to be safe, so I would go in front of all the time. "Hey Jiseok, how are you, baby?" we hear a familiar voice, and Jiseok starts to cry. I try to comfort him. I called the cops but I didn't answer them. I just put it in my pockets, and that way, they know I can't talk because it's dangerous to talk. I had my location on. I hope they can track it and come soon.

The lights are on now. Jiseok is still crying. I try and tried to comfort him, but it's too stressful for him. "Well, well, well, did you think you could finish from me?" Levi shows himself and starts walking towards as he catches on the way. I stay in front of him. He grabs my shirt and starts to squish it in his hands. I feel him trying to calm down his breathing, but he can't. I hold his hand, and he at first hesitates but then holds it tightly. I have distracted him for a while, but I don't know why the police haven't arrived. I see an officer coming from behind him and hits his head. I was relieved. I hug Jiseok to calm him down.

The police have left, and I stayed here tonight after telling my grandma to tell my mother that I would be at a friend's house. Jiseok was scared, so I stayed. I thought they moved houses to keep him safe. Now, he has been arrested and probably back at the mental hospital.

I slept next to him, and we slept peacefully he hugged me the whole time, and so did I. I hope he is fine.

Sorry for taking so long to update this chapter. Thank you for giving me motivation. Stay tuned for more chapters.
Thank you so much. 💓
Take care. 💓
I love you all. ❤️