It's a... {Revised Version}

(Y/n) screamed in agony and gripped Breakdown's holoform's left hand as she gave one final push, then a loud cry was heard echoing in the medbay. After being married to Knockout for a few months the young human woman had found out that she was pregnant, which honestly wasn't surprising because of how badly she and Knockout wanted to have a baby together. Nearly ten months later (Y/n) was giving birth to her and Knockout's son and Knockout had Breakdown help since he was going to deliver his own son; that, and Breakdown was his assistant, as well as his best friend, and Breakdown would be their son’s honorary uncle. (Y/n) had been in labor for eleven hours and she just wanted her son to be born, and as soon as he came into the world she cried in relief when a loud cry was heard after she pushed him out. Going into labor and giving birth was one of the most painful things she'd ever experienced during her life, although knowing that she would be taken care of helped her relax at least a little.

(Y/n) laid on a hospital bed Knockout stole from a hospital somewhere and he had all of the necessary medical supplies ready in case he needed them, all of them also stolen from the same hospital. Knockout caught their son when he was born and used some scissors to cut the cord, not yet noticing that something wasn't quite right. He took his and (Y/n's) son to the human sized sink that some Vehicons installed in his medbay so that he could wash his holoform's hands off, although during that particular situation he would be delicately washing his infant son off. However, when he went to wash his and (Y/n's) baby off he finally noticed that something wasn't quite right. Apparently his scanner needed a little fixing, either that or his optics in his regular body weren't working as well as he thought they were.

"Breakdown, can you come here for a moment?" Knockout asked Breakdown curiously, not once turning away from his newborn baby who had calmed down a little.

(Y/n) let go of Breakdown's holoform's hand and watched him walk over to Knockout, taking the opportunity to attempt to relax her body. She watched as they looked at her and Knockout's baby while they whispered to each other; (Y/n) could tell that something was wrong and she began to panic, or at least she assumed something was wrong. After her baby was washed off, diapered and wrapped in a soft blanket, Knockout brought the baby back to her.

"Um, (Y/n), do you remember how I told you that we were having a son?" Knockout hesitantly asked (Y/n), feeling embarrassed for his slight error.

"Yes." (Y/n) answered, not knowing what was going on.

"Well, it seems that my scanner was wrong,  or my optics. We have a daughter." Knockout said awkwardly, confessing to his wife that he'd made a mistake.

"Really? We have a daughter?" (Y/n) queried, hoping that it was true; ultimately she would love their baby regardless of the gender, but having a daughter would be a lot of fun.

“Yes." Knockout answered as he gave (Y/n) their daughter, beaming proudly because of how proud he was to have a baby with her.

(Y/n) took their daughter and cradled her in her arms, feeling as tears of happiness welled up in her eyes. (Y/n) and Knockout's daughter had her skin tone and hair color, but she had Knockout's facial features and she had reddish-amber eyes.

"She's perfect." (Y/n) whispered, beaming down at the tiny baby who stared back up at her.

Knockout couldn't have agreed more, their baby girl was perfect and he couldn't wait to spoil her while she grew up; of course, he would need to steal all kinds of daughter things such as cute plushies and cute little outfits. Coming up with a name was a little difficult because he and (Y/n) were originally expecting a baby boy, so they both agreed to name her Lena. Knockout stood next to the bed and crooned to Lena, promising her that she would always be loved and spoiled. Breakdown only briefly met Lena before he decided to leave, giving his best friend and (Y/n) a little alone time with their new baby. Eventually Knockout would move (Y/n) and Lena back to their berthroom, but only after (Y/n) passed the afterbirth and he made sure she was clean and healthy.