𝟙𝟚| 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Amara took a deep breath and made her way over to the Gryffindor table. Before the feast began, she walked up to James Potter and sat down next to him. James looked at her with a mix of curiosity and annoyance. "Yes?" he asked.

Sirius immediately chimed in, "What are you doing here, snake? Shouldn't you be in the den?"

Amara rolled her eyes, unfazed. "I'm not here for you, Black. I'm here to talk to Potter." She turned back to James. "We can start tutoring every Wednesday at 7:00 at the library. Don't be late."

Just as she was about to get up, a boy across the table introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Brandon." He extended his hand.

"Hi, I'm Amara," she replied with a smile, shaking his hand. Brandon blushed, which didn't go unnoticed by James, who frowned slightly.

"Dinner's about to start, so I better get back to my table," Amara said, a light blush on her cheeks.

As soon as she left, Brandon groaned and banged his head on the table. His friend, Vector Wain, laughed and said, "That was painful, mate," slapping him on the back.

"Shut up," Brandon mumbled, slightly pushing Vector away.

James chuckled, "You're bad at talking to girls."

Brandon shot back, "Says you. How's your Lily flower?"

James opened his mouth to respond but found himself at a loss for words. Remus laughed, "He got you there, James."

Amara returned to the Slytherin table and sat between Simon and Regulus. Regulus immediately asked, "Why were you over there?"

"I have to tutor Potter," Amara replied with a sigh.

Regulus wrinkled his nose. "That's horrible."

"I know," Amara said, rolling her eyes.

Simon nudged her shoulder. "How was Brandon?"

Amara playfully hit him. "He just introduced himself to me, that's it."

Simon grinned. "He is cute, though."

Amara shot back, "Why don't you talk to him then, Simmy?"

Simon rolled his eyes, and Regulus joined in, "So you're saying he isn't cute?"

Amara sighed. "He's very cute. Now are you happy, Reggie?"

"Yes, I am," Regulus said, chuckling.

Regulus looked over at Simon. "We should get them together."

"No!" Amara interjected. "Let it come naturally."

Simon raised his eyebrows. "So you are interested?"

Amara looked between them and sighed. "Yes, I guess so."

Simon and Regulus high-fived, laughing. But Amara quickly added, "I want him to make the first move, and I'm also really busy, so I don't know if I'm ready."

"That's okay," Simon reassured her.

"Now let's talk about Simon and Lily," Amara teased.

Regulus gasped. "What?!"

Simon raised his hands in mock surrender. "Calm down, we were just talking. No big deal."

Amara laughed, and Regulus added, "You're stealing Potter's flower."

"I'm not stealing anything, just talking," Simon said, rolling his eyes.

They continued eating dinner, laughing and joking. Little did Amara know, a certain someone with glasses was watching her from across the room, feeling a mix of curiosity and something he couldn't quite identify.