Barnacles x Tweak (request from octonaut986)

Thank you for the request octonaut986 :DDD
Ive not thought much about this ship since i was really little, so thanks for giving me a nostalgia blast 💗

Also they get married in an aquarium, cause yknow, octonauts.

***
Dashi smiled at her best friend. Of course Tweak had chosen to wear a tuxedo to her wedding, and it complimented her makeup and hair so well. Shed taken out her usual box-braids and let her natural curls drape down her shoulders. She looked absolutley gorgeous.

Dashi tightened Tweaks tie up, and adjusted her own black waistcoat. Given the fact tweak clearly wouldnt wear a dress, the bridesmaid theme was black tie. Dashi had a black bowtie, and a matching short skirt. She was loving the theme.

Tweak dabbed the corner of her lips, trying to make her lipstick as even as possible. She sighed and smiled.

"Hes going to love you Tweaky" Dashi reassured, putting her hand on Tweak's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Tweak nodded.

***

Kwazii groaned as he pulled at the collar of his shirt,

"Captaiinnnnn... I cant breatheeee" he wailed. Peso rolled his eyes and re-adjusted Kwazii's tie, making it slightly looser.

"Kwazii, this is the Captain's big day... At least try to behave." he sighed, "Barnacles is a little on edge."

Kwazii ruefully nodded and walked away, probrably going to complain about his suot to someone else. Peso walked over to the Captain, who was sitting on the floor, head buried in his hands.

"Captain, its time to go out" Peso said, and squeezed Barnacles' hand to reassure him. The Captain nervously smiled.

"Thank you Peso"

He got up and took a deep breath, before walking to the front of a large tank. The fish seemed to calm him a little at least. Kwazii went to stand next to Barnacles, as the best man, and Peso and Shellington followed. There was only a few people attending; all the octo agents, Tweak's dad and Bianca sat at the front row of chairs. Orson and ursa as the flower girl and page boy. Barnacles smiled as he looked around the room, and saw all the familiar faces.

The bridesmaids walked out. Dashi being the maid of honour, of course. She was followed by Pearl, Selva, Ryla and Min. Obvious choices for Tweak.

Suddenly music started playing. Of course it wasnt a traditional classical peice, like Pachabel's canon, it was something by Queen. Barnacles and Tweaks go-to band.

Barnacles straightened his posture and watched as his bride walked out and down the aisle. Ranger marsh linked arms with her. Tweak smiled at her soon-to-be husband and made her way to stand next to him.

"You ready for this?" She smirked,

"More than ever" Barnacles smiled in reply.

*************

SORRY THIS TOOK AGES TO COME OUT 😭

Also sorry if this isnt exactly what you were expecting i tried my best :)