𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓

my mind began to race as tiny whispers rang through my ears, my hands began to shake and my legs trembling, i felt a hand shaking my shoulder as i opened my eyes turning my head to see the curly haired boy trying to wake me up "candy are you okay?" dustin asked as i nodded smiling wiping the blood from my nose 

"yeah.. come on." i got up from the front seat as i began to make my way to the pit, everyone else got some kind of goggles and gasoline and fire "whats that for?" i asked as they placed the goggles on "in case we need backup." lucas said holding a pair of goggles in his hand for me, i rolled my eyes before before walking away.

i stood in front of the hole as i looked down to see what looks like a tunnel, i turned my head to see steve wobbling around. Once they all got their things, we all went into the hol, it was dark, very creepy, vines everywhere. my head began to ache as i felt my eyes glow a scarlet. i turned to them who stood behind me "ready?" mike asked as i nodded.

they all trailed behind me as i made my way to the part where it all connected "are you okay?" i stood still in my place staring into space as steve asked, i nodded "just give me some time." they all gathered around me in case something came.

i tried to focus but something was stopping me, my mind went blank, i knew what was going to happen this was going to happen again. "d-dustin" i started to panic, dustin turned to me as they all looked at me in fear "its working." dustin spoke as they were kept on guard "its okay." dustin held my hand as i focused

"who are you?" i spoke i couldnt see anything, but a part of me know that, that thing was here, it had to be. i reached my hand to my forehead as an agonising pain came from brain, i fell to my knees resting my head on the dark floor "you shouldnt have done this candice." i looked up to see a brown haired girl, she was tall, wore a white dress down to her ankles and her face was slightly identical to mine. 

"mom?" i spoke, recognising her face from when i was a kid "yes its me." her voice was soft but this whole illusion thing made me want to scream out "your not real." i shook my head backing up "what? i am sweetheart, dont be afraid." she reached her hand out for me as i slapped it away "no, your not your just in my head." i shook my head "im not falling for this shit!" i screamed out "i know you, i know everything about you, please let me in." she begged 

"you might know me but i dont wanna know you. your not my mom, you think this is some sick joke well its not to me!" i shook my head "take my hand and i will show you, please." i looked to her eyes, her hazel brown eyes meeting mine, if a part of me felt like this was real i would be in tears right now. i moved my hand placing it into hers as she led me down a path, it was a narrow path, like it had no end to it.

she said nothing as we walked, my hand in hers "i remember one day specifically that lingers in my mind, that day when me and you had been left at the house without your father and you were sleeping." i looked up at her as she spoke i turned my head to see a small room filled with teddys and a single crib, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

i walked up to the crib to see a small baby, a baby that looked familiar "i came into your room, checking up on you, it was quiet and peaceful." i turned to see a woman identical to my mom pick the baby up in her arms gently rocking back and forth, her eyes widened when she looked over to the right.

her eyes were filled with horror and confusion, i turned my head to see a lifeless body limp laying on the floor in the corner, a trail of blood running down the wall, my eyes widened in shock "i was confused at first to wonder at who did this." the voice echoed "till i knew you were just like me." her voice was stern as the woman ran out of the room with the baby in her arms.

she came running back in with a wet cloth trying her hardest to scrub the blood off the wall before my father came back, she continously looked at the door nervously to see if he would return home, her heart raced with fear as she began to speak " just like me, a monster. i was dreading this day to come, i prayed and pleaded for you to live a normal life, die by the hands of an evil without having to fight but i knew even when i didnt want too, you- you cannot change you will always be a monster."

the room began to pour with blood as i ran to the door trying to escape as it slammed shut, i slammed my hand on the door trying to open it or unlock it but nothing worked, i fell to my knees as i looked up at the ceiling to see blood pouring down like it was raining i screamed and screamed and screamed.

till it all went silent, it was pitch black dark once again, a person like creature approached me running his hand along my hair "its okay." i looked up at it anger and pain in my eyes "get away from me." i breathed heavy with fustration "your day shall come. you deny that day i can destroy you with one whisper from my mouth." i clenched my fist making his mouth seal shut "what mouth?" i raised my eyebrow as he began to charge forward to me, his hand ripping through my heart.

---

it was all quiet, me, mike, lucas, steve and max all surrounded candice who was stood still her eyes closed after a while, we all noticed it went too quiet for normality, we turned our heads to see a ring of red mist around her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head "holy shit." steve spoke as growls came from further down the tunnels "keep on look out!" lucas shouted as we all looked around us.

the tunnel began to shake, vines dropping to the floor as i turned to look at candy her nose and ears dripping with blood so was her hands. her mouth began to whisper things no one could understand "whats going on!" max shouted as creatures ran towards us.

---

my body began to shiver as i screamed out opening my eyes to see vines on the ceiling, i screamed out causing mainly every demodog to drop dead. i gasped falling back onto the floor my body ached, everything, all of my body was exhausted.

my back was now laying on something like a carpet as i heard dustins voice "candy! candy! can you hear me!" he shouted trying to wake me up, steve too the three others stood watching "calm down man! shes breathing!" dustins hand roamed my face as the door opened to reveal, joyce, hop, el, johnathan, nancy and will.

johnathan placed will on the couch gently as hopper and el ran over to me "what the hell have you done!" hopper shouted as i felt el's hand interlock with mine, thats all i could remember.