006, Waverely Hills Sanatorium

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 6

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 6

WAVERLEY HILLS SANATORIUM

INTRO

"HOPE BOTH OF YOU KNOW I HATE YOU ALREADY."

Sam laughed as he looked back into the rear view mirror at Manon. Next to her sat a very disgruntled Gracie. "Well, ouch."

"I'm scared enough as it is and now I'm scrolling through the history of this place. You two are awful."

"Wait can I see."

Colby pointed the camera at them as Manon showed Gracie her phone.

"There's a gate to this place?" Sam gasped as they drove up.

"That's how you know it's bad, Sam!" Gracie protested. "I really don't want to be here."

"Aww cute, you came anyway!" Manon teased.

"You forced me!"

"Shut up - look how big it is!"

"Oh my god!"

"Thousands of people died in this building...and we're gonna be next," Colby told them darkly. Gracie leaned forward and whacked his head. "Ouch!"

"You deserved it!"

The group had exited the car and Manon fiddled with her elastic that she used to bring herself down to earth when she got anxious. Sam seemed to notice and caught up to her. "You okay?"

A small smile graced her features. "Yeah, I guess. Just nervous."

"Can I like, side-hug you? That helps me sometimes."

Manon nodded. "Yeah, sure."

He leaned over and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as the intro was being set up.