Part 26

At jimin mansion

They all came back from hospital.

Kai help junkook in walking. Junkook just look at him.

Kai walking while junkook stumble in something and they both fell down. Junkook down kai on top of him. Junkook look in his eyes his heart skip a beat.

Kai get up quickly

Can't you little carefull kookie. Kai said in anger.

It's you who help me so you should be careful. Jk said

They both start arguing again.

Jin and joon they just sigh. They both can't live without fight.

It's not that I carry you in my arms if I carried you and we fell down then it's probably my mistake but now accept that it's your mistake you stumble with chair. Kai said in anger.

Who told you to help me I don't want your help .. kookie said in anger.

Tears made in kai eyes he just get up and go towards his room.his heart ache. He love kookie but he know kookie don't return his feelings so he keeps his feelings to himself.he don't want that they all know about him.but they all know how Kai feel about kookie.

When he gone jin Burst on kookie.

Kookie how selfish you are how you say like this to him he just help you only . Jin said yelling at him.

Joon also scold him.

Kookie also feel guilty for saying those words.

Now go and apologise to him. Jin said in anger.

How can I go I can't walk without help. Kookie said.

Now you know how it feels he help you and you scold him tell him that you don't want his help shame on you. Jin said leaving him.

Joon came forward.

Kookie you know he love you I see in his eyes those emotions please don't ditch him. And I also know you also like him but you don't give these emotions name. Joon said looking at him

Junkook don't know but when kai near with him he feel strangely.

He get up by help of joon. Joon took him to kai room.

He came inside. Joon make him sit on bed and go from here he want to give some privacy to both of them.

Here kai looking outside tears in his eyes.

Kookie came to him.

Kai. He call but kai don't answer.

I'm sorry kai I know I was wrong I talk that shit I don't want to say that things I'm sorry

Kai still looking alway ignoring kookie

please talk to me yell at me but don't ignore me I can't bear it please. He said grab kai by hand make him face kookie.

Please kookie don't say sorry to me I don't have any rights to mad at you or yell at you.im not anyone who mad at you .....Kai said getting up but kookie grab his wrist and make him sit.

You have rights to yell at me mad at me kai. Kookie said looking in his eyes.

Kookie don't say words which don't have any meaning or matter for you. Kai said with teary eyes.

Kai please don't say like this. You are important to me. Kookie said looking at him.

Kai look back with amazed eyes

Koo.......

Kai plz don't say like this . He was cut by kookie word.

Kai just look at him.

Kookie just came closer to him and peck him. Kai eyes got wide

W...what a.....are you... you d....doing kookie. Kai said while stuttering looking away.

I.. it's that I like you Kai.kookie Said scratching his neck.

W...what a..are y...you s.. serious you know what are you even saying..
kai Said looking at him.

Yes I know what I'm saying because it's true....kookie said with true emotion.

It's because of pity.kai Said looking directly into his eyes.

No why I pity you.im honest to you.you don't like me back
If you don't want......

Suddenly Kai keep his lips on kookie lips.kookie get back but he smile and kiss back Kai.the kiss is passionate.they kiss until they both breathless. They both looked at each other Kai is Red tomato
He looked down biting lis bottom lip.

I like you too Kai said still looking down.

Kookie hug him and smile .

.....

Hobi came to hospital to meet eumma.

He sit with her and crying

Please eumma wake up I know you'll wake up. You want to see jihope please wake for him. Please eumma. Hobi said crying while holding her hand.

Suddenly he feel movement. He shoot up from his seat

Eumma eumma you woke up when he sees she is trying to open his eyes.
He call doctors.

Doctor came and checked her they are also surprised how it's possible but they are happy.

Jimin joon jk kai jin. They all came to hospital with jihope.

Jimin came and hug his eumma while crying. She is smile at him and shock her head not to weap.

I know hoba she'll wake up because of you. Jim said hugging him and kiss him on cheek . Hobi just smiled.

They all so happy for him mom

....

Time passed

now jimin mom is OK she still have difficulty but she is now too much better than before.

Kookie is also now fully recovered.

Kookie and Kai still fighting over stupid things.kookie always tease him and as a result fighting start which ended by jin by scolding both of them sometimes give them some punishment like cleaning All House are cleaning all garden.

Hobi know about both of them.he also want both of them happy.

They All arrange their wedding after two months. They both agreed.they All happy for them.

But sometimes when they sees both of their flights they got worried that how they both live after wedding.

......

This is for today.