chapter five

Porsche's pov

As soon as I got home, Arm came to me immediately.

"Ai porsche,did you forgot there was a family dinner today",he said pulling my arm.

"Shia... How come I forgot such an important thing.i ran towards the living room and after getting to the door,I composed myself and went in quietly. As soon as I got in, everyone looked up and stare while I silently said...

"Sorry I came late", and then went to sit beside kinn who passed me a cup of water. As soon as I sat down, everyone continued their thing while I just eat in silence.

As soon as korn put down his spoon, everyone does the same except for tankhun of course who kept uttering stupid words only God knows about.i guess he had a fight with Dr Top again.

"Porsche" called korn, and I froze immediately.my instinct told me something was wrong but I composed myself in front of everyone."yes sir", I answered stuttering.

"Is it that you're not trying or you don't want to? " He said looking straight at me but I looked at him confused and he continued seeing my face.

"I meant having another child". BOOM, sounded in my ears . This was what I never wanted to listen to again but why was he bringing it up again and why at this time.i felt the stares of  everyone on the table and looked up.i saw my brother face turn to pity and that of my beloved husband who couldn't help gripping the handle of his cup. KhunKorn, why was he doing this again?.

"KhunKorn",I called out silently.

"Yes son" he answered .

"I don't want a child", as soon as I said this everyone including kinn turned to face me sharply.i ignored the stares and continued...

"If kinn wants a child,we could have one through a surrogate or adoption, but I won't give birth to any". Hell, not in this lifetime would what happened to me happen again. I stood up shaking.
"If you'll excuse me then" and left as soon as korn nodded.

As soon as I got into the room,I went into the bathroom,closed the door and slid down the floor. I can't fucking believe it, why did they have to bring back the memories. I held my chest as it was falling and rising. That pregnancy, that fetus. And then I saw dark, I lost consciousness.

A/n

What fetus was porsche talking about. It can't be what we're thinking right. Read on to get your answers, I promise you wont regret using your time. And ah...

👀😁😁,Don't forget to press the vote down there.