chapter fourteen

Still tankhun's pov

I got to the main building and as soon as I stepped inside, I saw someone loitering around the entrance.

"Ai top", I called recognizing him immediately.

"Pkhun",he called looking at me.

"What are you doing at the entrance, and why aren't you going in?

"Um, pkhun wouldn't answer my calls so I came to see you

"For what? I said folding my hands

"Well,it seems like top has been disturbing you and you don't want to talk to me because of that so I came to see you.

"So ?

"This time around,I want to say it out, I want to say what I've been keeping in mind since all this while.

I took a breath in

"Pkhun, I'm in love with you" he said and I almost choked

"I have been in a while but I didn't want to believe it until I couldn't hold it anymore.its okay if you don't like me but don't ignore me Khun , it's really hard not having to see you for a day talking of weeks .

"Top, I'm not the type for you, I'm sick and psycho as they call me, do you think you are making the right decision for yourself? Look at you, you're handsome, sturdy and fit, and intelligent. Most people wish for that but you're willing to traid it all for me?

"I won't even hesitate at all,I promise if khun is willing to give me a chance,then I'll show you the most beautiful of care . I would dedicate my whole life to taking care of you

"Do you realize you're signing your life to me top?" I asked surprisingly

"Of course I told you I won't hesitate." He finished and I can see some sweat beads on his forehead.

"Okay"

"What?😳

"I'm giving you a chance "

"Pkhun " he called smilingly

"Tankhun"

"What"
"Just call me tankhun, if everyone is calling me pkhun,hia, and Khun, at least my partner should call my name

"Okay tankhun" he said shyly

"But right now I'm busy I have to take care of some matter"

" What matter? Something I could help with?

"Hmm, sure"

"But I can't guarantee you won't end up dead

Moves backward"Im not ready to die, I just got a boyfriend

"But you have to help me whether you want it or not "

Sighs "okay "

Better

Kinn's pov
I was busy going through all the files in the office when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the screen to see "Arm" written on it. I taught of the reasons Arm would call when the call ended and "pol" lit up too. Only then did I become suspicious. Was something the matter, they could easily come up to the office, why bother calling but then "big brother" showed up too and I immediately picked up when I heard something that I was most afraid of "ai kinni, Porsche's been kidnapped".

A/n

Sorry for the delay guys, my phone got spoit and just repaired recently. I hope you haven't forgotten me.