chapter seven

Porsche's pov

As soon as chay called my name, everyone moved towards me and started asking me questions.

"Chay- Hia, are you okay?

"Kinn- Honey,how are you feeling?

"Korn- Son, are you alrigh

"Khun- Ai porsche, what's going on with you?

My head was throbbing due to headache but then

Dr Top- everyone please calm down, you should give him a rest.

Omg, how thankful I am to Dr Top.

Kinn- can you explain what the hell is wrong with him?

  But the doctor didn't answer right away, he just moved to seat near my bed with pete alongside him.

Dr Top- actually,Khun kinn. You might want to send Khun chay outside for a while. I believe he's too young to hear this or take it. And perhaps Khun tankhun also.

What? Everyone was devastated. What the hell happened that even thankhun has to be sent outside.

Khun- hell no. There is no way I am leaving my brother in law alone. I don't even know why he was sick. And ...and... All that blood... Anyways I am the only one who can take care of him right now.

Korn- chay please leave us for a minute. You can come back to check on him okay?

Chay-alright.

Kinn-so....

Dr top - I know everyone may not believe what I'm about to say but what khun porsche just experienced yesterday was....

Kinn- was...

Dr top- miscarriage.

  Boom. Everyone felt silent, even I couldn't say anything. I felt frozen for a while.

Khun- ai top, what do you mean by Miscarriage? He's a man for goodness sake

Dr top- I know.

Korn- what do you mean by you know? If you know, then do you think what you're saying is making sense, you'd better explain yourself right now.

Dr Top- Khun porsche. Please may I ask you a question?

Me- of course.

I muttered trying not to show the discomfort I'm feeling .

Dr top-  have you been feeling dizzy, or tired or perhaps nauseous this few days

Kinn- not this few days, it's about a month now.

Korn- what? And you didn't say anything about it?

Kinn- I didn't think it would be that bad and I guess I've been too busy lately.

Korn- so what you're trying to say now is that porsche is pregnant?

Dr top- was pregnant actually. Right now the baby is gone

Kinn- 🙁😟

I looked up from where I was to see kinn bending his head down and I also started to feel dizzy.but I managed to speak

" Dr top, how is it possible for me to get pregnant?"

He sighed" Khun porsche your case is very rare . It only happens once in a blue moon. If you ask me I'd say the percent rate of a male getting pregnant without artificial insemination is 1percent. I did a checkup on you and found out your reproductive system is very much similar to a female one, but it doesn't mean everyone like you can get pregnant. Unless your partner is also as healthy as you are. And when I say healthy,I mean a probability that your partner never contacted any kind of disease before .

I sighed hearing what he said. "Okay, so is there still a possibility I could get pregnant again". I heard everyone gasped when I said that but I didn't look at them.

Dr-top - yes Khun. But that is up to if you're given the second chance by God of course.

"Alright thank you, you can leave". I said wincing as I tried to move.

"Don't move Khun , right now what you need is rest, the test brought that you've been stressing yourself a lot". And to remind you,it's  hereditary, that must have been how you got pregnant".

Then he left while bowing his head.