chapter nine🔞

Pete's pov

Ah! I screamed at the last thrust he gave and fell on the bed faced down but still bound by the rope on my hands while breathing heavily. I felt vegas lie down beside me too but I don't dare to move due to being exhausted.

"Pete, this is only the second round and you already look like this?" I heard him say but I just turned my head and glared at him.

"Fuck you" was all I mentioned and then turned my back to him but what he does next nearly choked me. I felt him move closer to me and he raised my leg and plunged his dick into me straight from behind that I nearly saw stars. I held back a moan the moment he started thrusting, though I was tired, my body says otherwise. It didn't take a minute for my cock to sprung back to life.

Ve...vegas..., I called stuttering.

"Yes love", he replied still thrusting deeply

"You are crazy" I said pushing back to meet his thrust.

"I know pete, and that is what you love about me" he replied biting my neck while I just sighed and tried to focus on us. Sex has always been great with vegas and he on the other side knew how to give it to me.

And although, vegas is vegas, he doesn't like to be looked down upon. I remembered a day porsche asked me who top between us and I mentioned my self , it was all a play in my eyes and I'm sure porsche knew too but vegas being vegas nearly crippled me that day when porsche left that I fainted with tears all over my eyes.

I woke up the next morning with a great sore ass, back pain and shaking legs while vegas just stared proudly at me and said

"I'm sure when porsche sees you, hell know how good you top me".