Chapter 15: First Hearing ⚖️

GOENKA VILLA

After Manjari and Abhimanyu leave, Akshara runs to the room where Abhir is sleeping. Tears well up in her eyes as she looks at him. She rushes to his side, wrapping her arms around him, and lies down next to him. Memories of Abhir's childhood flood her mind, from his first steps to his first words, every precious moment replaying in her head.

NEXT DAY

Akshara is busy arranging documents while Samaira is handling some paperwork. Arshiya hands over a pen drive to Akshara as she cannot come to the court as Karan is not well so there is some problem in his vocal cord. Akshara, filled with a mix of anxiety and determination, nods. She clutches the pen drive tightly, knowing that the future of her son rests in the balance.

ORPHANAGE

Akshara visits the orphanage, carrying gifts and chocolates for the children. As she distributes the gifts, the children gather around her, their faces lighting up with joy. Akshara looks stunning in her navy blue suit, her hair gently framing her face.

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu, who had come to visit the children as well, sees Akshara from a distance. He can't take his eyes off her, captivated by her grace and beauty. In his mind, he praises her endlessly.

Abhimanyu (to himself): "She looks so beautiful

Abhimanyu (to himself): "She looks so beautiful. How does she manage to be so kind and graceful all the time? Every time I see her, I realize how amazing she truly is. Her beauty, her kindness, everything about her is just perfect."

Abhimanyu (to himself): "Look at her smile, the way she interacts with the children. She's like an angel, spreading joy wherever she goes."

Background music plays:
Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai

Abhimanyu (to himself):
"Kya yeh wahi manzil hai, jise zindagi dhoondh rahi thi,
Mere dil ka har ek armaan, jaise teri raahon mein saja tha."

Song lyrics:
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Abhimanyu (to himself):
"Ajeeb si halchal hai dil mein, kuch toh hua hai,
Tere dedaar se, meri zindagi ko ek nayi raah mila hai."

Song lyrics:
Haan
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Abhimanyu (to himself):
"Teri baaton mein jo sukoon hai,
Woh kisi shaayar ki ghazal mein bhi nahin,
Tujhse mil kar aisa lagta hai,
Jaise ek banjare ko uska ghar mil gaya ho."

Song lyrics:
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Abhimanyu recites to himself:
"Tere husn ki kya tareef karun, tu chand se bhi pyari hai,
Jab tu muskurati hai, har taraf khushboo si cha jaati hai."