Chapter 16: Melodies of Success 🎵✨

As Abhimanyu was about to leave, he heard Karan's excited voice from the Goenka Villa. Karan ran out and said to Akshara, "Your song just got released a little while ago, and you won't believe it has reached one million views in just one hour! Imagine what it will be in the next 24 hours!"

Samaira and Arshia rushed to Akshara and hugged her tightly, congratulating her.

Samaira: "Akshu, this is incredible! Congratulations!"

Arshia: "Yes, Akshara, we knew your song would be a hit, but this is amazing!"

Manish and Suhasini approached, smiling with pride.

Manish: "Akshara, you've made us all so proud."

Suhasini: "Your talent and hard work are shining through. Just like your Nani."

Abhir also hugged his mom tightly, saying, "Congratulations, Mumma!"

Soon, Vansh and Krrish arrived with dhols and nagadas, playing them enthusiastically to celebrate Akshara's success.

Vansh: "Akshara, you're a star!" He lifted her onto his shoulders.

Kairav and Krish held Akshara's hands to keep her steady, ensuring she wouldn't fall as they danced around.

Swarna: "I'll get the aarti thal. We need to ward off any evil eyes."

Swarna fetched the aarti thal and performed the ritual to ward off any evil eyes from Akshara, while Suhasini instructed Manish, "Give out these silver coins. Such happiness has come to our child's life; we must ensure no evil eye affects her."

Amidst all the celebrations, Naksh, Kirti, Devyani, Rajshri, and Varsha joined in, congratulating Akshara and praising her.

Naksh: "Akshu, you're truly incredible. Just like your Nani."

Kirti: "Your voice, your dedication, it reminds us so much of her."

Devyani: "You've inherited all her talent, dear. She would be so proud of you."

Rajshri: "Akshu, you've always had a voice that touches the heart. It's a gift, just like your Nani's."

Varsha: "We always knew you'd make it big. You're a true star, Akshu."

Akshara was overwhelmed with joy and gratitude, taking in all the love and support from her family. Her gaze suddenly caught Abhimanyu standing at a distance, watching everything with a proud smile.

Despite the pain in her ankle, she walked over to him with some difficulty.

Akshara: "Thank you, Abhimanyu. I'm so happy you're here to share this moment."

Abhimanyu: "I'm thrilled for you, Akshara. Your music career is taking off, and you've also made a great name for yourself in jewelry design. I know Shefali Bhabhi loves your designs. But music, that's your true calling. You and music are made for each other."

Akshara smiled at his words, feeling a mix of emotions. Abhimanyu congratulated her again, motivating her with his words of encouragement before saying goodbye.

As Abhimanyu mounted his bike and turned to look at Akshara, she waved at him, smiling through her emotions.

Abhimanyu rode away, but the memory of the moment lingered, as Akshara watched him go, her heart full of mixed emotions. The song "Kaise Hua" played softly, resonating with the unspoken feelings between them.

"Main baarish ki boli samajhta nahin tha,

Hawaon se main yoon ulajhta nahin tha,

Hai seene mein dil bhi,