𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛

"Are you afraid of me now, Naina?" His cold and rough voice sends shivers down my spine.

With every ounce of strength in my body, I try to stand straight in front of him, not letting any hint of fear be visible on my features but by the dark look of his eyes, I know I am failing to keep up my guard.

Inhaling a deep breath in, I force words out of my mouth, "I- I am not. Why will I be?" But it's not the truth. My knees have already turned weak and I might fall down if he steps even an inch closer to me.

A deep chuckle rumbles out his throat, making me immediately aware of the danger he is capable of. "I like it. The fear in your eyes, it turns me on."

I shiver at the impact of his words, a weird sense of excitement crawls in a pit of my stomach as the adrenaline releases free in my veins. "I said, I am not scared of you, Reid." I say, showing as if I am not affected.

He striddles towards me slowly without saying a word and hooks his fingers in my bra before pulling me against his chest. "Keep defying me as much as you want, Emel. But do it while you are on your fours."

With that he grabs my hair and turns me around before pushing my body on the bed, making me fall on my fours as I feel him hovering behind myself.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I shout at him, even when the excitement of the future is clouding my vision and making me lose my senses, I am not going to forget what I saw moments ago.

"I am going to fuck that little brain of yours which thinks that you have a chance at escaping me. With my dick being buried in your cunt, I am going to bury your reality in that tiny head of yours too, the reality which lies with me."

The next moment a loud smack echoes in the room as a stinging ache is felt on my ass, with the spank the realisation to have evoked the monster inside of him drawns down upon me, making my buds harden.

I evoked the monster and there is no way he is going to let me out of his dungeon, ever.

━━━━━━━━

Naina Mathur, a strategist, who believed life can be perfect only when you plan and plot things. And that's what she did, organised, sorted and planned every moment of her life accordingly which helped her in achieving her goals.

Being the rich heiress of one of the most elite families worth billion dollars, she is relegated to the gossip society pages instead of the business section, she is determined to make a name for herself along with meeting the expectations of her family.

Dark Vale Academy is home of the privileged, it's the most prestigious and elite school where children of rich families from across the world get enrolled. She received an acceptance letter from Dark Vale Academy, one of the oldest, most prestigious schools in the world.

Nestled on a secluded island far away from the city, it's rumoured to be full of mysteries but that's the least of Naina's concerns. For her, it's just a ticket to the outside world, a medium to achieve everything she has planned for.

Everything was going perfectly fine in her life, just how she planned. But what happens one day when she meets him again, her aunt's best friend's son, who is nothing but an enigma in her perfectly planned life, a beautiful tragedy of all, Reid Carson. The way her organised life messes up and how she eventually becomes a part of his life was what she never saw coming.

And what are the secrets lying ahead for Naina to uncover?

━━━━━━━━

This book is going to contain way too much mature content which is not preferred for teenagers below 18 years to read.

I know you won't listen to me and that's okay. Just don't comment your age in the comment section.

Enjoy.