𝟑| 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

Cause I can be your dirty little secret,
Be my dirty dealer, baby till you fall asleep

Cause I can be your dirty little secret,Be my dirty dealer, baby till you fall asleep

Enticement.

The only term which can define my deviously strong feelings towards the vixen who is sitting opposite to me right now, Naina Mathur.

My childhood fixation who holds the power to bring my demons to surrender in front of her while simultaneously invoking them to possess her, body and soul. She has changed, head to toe, from the last time I saw her and by change I don't just mean her appearance.

Every little thing about her has been rehabilitated, from the glint of her eyes which radiated so brightly when I called her Emel for the very first time, to the softness of her nature. Nothing is the same as before.

Nothing except for the fact that she belongs with me, to me.

My sole motive of coming back after these eleven years was to reconcile with her and effectuate her to realise her destined fate.

For these past eleven years, I have not been able to erase that little peck she pressed against my lips before running away like a deer caught in the headlights. I won't lie if I say that the thought of stalking her and finding out everything about her didn't cross her mind because it did. Every single day.

But I didn't do it.

Not because I couldn't but because I didn't want to ruin the fun of a surprise. And well, the surprise was indeed worth it.

I stare at her long fingers which hold the cigarette between them, to her lips as she takes a deep drag from it and lets the smoke infiltrate her lungs before blowing the smoke away. The sight is too amusing but the thought of the reason behind her drastic change and this toxic habit doesn't settle well with me.

Though, I ignore it for now.

Reaching out, I take the cigarette from her fingers, making her snap her head towards me before I bring the cigarette to my mouth and take a drag from it. The satisfaction from the toxic drug is nothing compared to the taste of her strawberry lipstick which has stuck a little on the butt of the cigarette on the spot where her lips rested seconds ago.

"You really have got to stop doing that. Get your own cigarettes if you are so desperate to smoke." Her infuriated voice reaches my ears and a smirk works up its way on my lips.

I lean down towards her, my face just inches away from hers when I release the smoke from between my lips, blowing them one her face slowly. "Let's just say sharing cigarettes can be our love language." I let out a whisper follow the smoke and reach her ears.

The effect of my words reflect clearly when a shiver runs past her entire body and the little tremble of her lips registers in my soul. It's not a big thing for any normal human to miss out on that but for me, it's a sight to die for. The way it sends an unknown peace to my inner demons is insane and unexplainable.