𝟒| 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

I like the way you kiss me,
I can tell you miss me

━━━━━━━━

N A I N A M A T H U R

━━━━━━━━

I stir awake, a groan escaping my lips as I slowly open my eyes. The morning light is blinding my head throbbing with a dull ache that I instantly recognize as a hangover. My mind is fuzzy, the events of the previous night a hazy blur in my memory as I try to make sense of where I am.

My head-Damn it hurts.

I slowly push myself up into a sitting position, letting out another soft groan as I do. The room spins a little around me, my stomach feeling queasy and unsettled. I take a moment to look around, trying to figure out where I am. The room is not familiar, the bed I'm sitting on is large and luxurious. My eyes land on the window, the bright sunlight streaming through the curtains making me wince.

I rub my aching head, blinking several times to try and get my bearings. The room is definitely not familiar or mine, the plush surroundings and high-end furniture definitely not something I recognize.

My mind is still foggy from the effects of the alcohol, but now a hint of anxiety starts to creep in as I realise I'm somewhere unknown.

There's a brief moment of silence before I hear the sound of running water come from what I assume is the attached bathroom. The sound of the shower is suddenly very obvious in the quiet room, the steady beat of water against the tiles is a clear indication that someone is using the shower.

I am not alone in the room-my heart rate quickens as the realisation hits me. I feel a wave of panic rising in my chest as I look around the room again, my eyes darting around the unknown surroundings. Who's in the bathroom? Where am I? How did I end up here? My mind swirls with questions, the hangover making it hard to think straight.

Don't tell me I slept with a stranger.

The sound of the shower stops abruptly, the sudden silence of the bathroom sending another shiver of anxiety through me. I sit in the large bed, my body tense and alert, my eyes fixed on the now-closed bathroom door. My heart is racing in my chest, the anticipation of who will come out of the bathroom is making my palms sweat.

The bathroom door slowly opens, and my heart practically stops as a hot as fuck man steps out. He's wearing just a towel around his waist, his muscular chest bare and dripping with water. His dark hair is tousled and wet, droplets of water clinging to the strands. He stands there for a moment, his gaze flicking over to me, a crooked grin spreading across his face as he sees me sitting on the bed, eyes wide and mouth likely hanging open.

He smirks as he looks at me, his gaze roaming over my dishevelled form on the bed. "Looks like you had a good sleep, Naina," he says in a low, amused voice. He saunters towards the bed, his towel slipping slightly lower on his hips as he moves, revealing a hint of the hard, toned muscles beneath.

Suddenly, a voice in my head speaks up, the words sending a shockwave of arousal through my body. "Sex on the beach would be my preferred choice for tonight."

It takes a moment for me to process the voice, the words still ringing softly in my head. And then it clicks, the realisation crashing over me that it was him who spoke the words.

Reid, that's his name.

Oh my god, did I do something with him?

No please.