𝟏| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I think I found a new addiction
And it feels so right,
Run, baby, Run, run for you life
Gonna tear out your heart, it will always be mine

I think I found a new addictionAnd it feels so right,Run, baby, Run, run for you lifeGonna tear out your heart, it will always be mine

I'm sitting on a sumptuously soft bed, surrounded by the opulent furnishings of my hotel room. My laptop sits open in front of me, the screen illuminating my face with its bright light. As I scan the email displayed, my eyes widen in surprise and disbelief.

Dear Naina Mathur,

I am pleased to write this letter to inform you that you have been accepted into the prestigious Dark Vale Academy. We have carefully reviewed your application and are impressed by your accomplishments and potential. With our rigorous academic programs and unparalleled resources, we believe that you are well-suited to excel in our institution. We look forward to welcoming you to the Dark Vale Academy community, where you will find ample opportunities to grow and thrive as a student.

Warmest regards,
Dean James Knight.

I reread the acceptance letter, once, twice and then thrice, my disbelief growing with every word.

Dark Vale Academy is one of the most prestigious universities in England, and I can't believe I've been accepted. My eyes scan the words on the screen, and I shake my head in shock. "This can't be real," I whisper to myself, my heart racing with excitement and nervousness at the same time.

The journey to this acceptance was far from easy. There were rigorous entry exams, challenging interviews, and endless hours spent preparing application materials. I had to compete against the best of the best, and I knew that only the most exceptional students would make the cut. Even now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the demands of such a renowned institution. But at this moment, all I can feel is happiness.

Pure happiness.

My father is one of the wealthiest men in the world, but he was adamantly against me attending Dark Vale Academy. He believed that the school was dangerous and that I would be better off elsewhere.

However, I was determined to get in, and his objections only made me more stubborn in my decision. I applied and went through the application process all on my own, refusing any help or interference from him. And now, here I am, holding the acceptance letter in my hands, against my father's wishes.

I can't help but feel a pang of guilt as I think of Papa's reaction when he finds out that I've been accepted to Dark Vale Academy. He's always been protective of me, and he had strong objections to the school from the start. I can already imagine his stern face, disappointment written all over it, as he lectures me on the dangers and risks of attending the school.

But I can't help it. I want to go. There's something about the school that intrigues me, draws me in. It's mysterious and secretive, and I can't help but wonder what lies beyond its doors. Maybe it's the thrill of the unknown, or maybe it's just my stubbornness talking, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something special about this school that I need to uncover.