Chapter 5: a midnight fun 16+

As we drove back to the beach house where me, Aaron and my family was staying i could't help but need him "Aaron?" I said to him my voice slightly hoarse from the singing and dancing.

he turned his attention to me, the sound of his name being uttered by my hoarse yet soft voice snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yes, sunshine?" he asked, meeting my gaze. "is everything okay? you're all red" he asked with concern in his eyes.

"no... not really"

i could tell that his heart clenched at my response,he reached for my hand, his touch seeking to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, a hint of concern creeping into his voice.

I gave him a stare that told him everything he needed to know, I needed him and  I needed him now

he looked in my eyes, something flashed throu his eyes, something i could not read from him, my heart skipped a beat. Something was different, the atmosphere between us shifting into something more charged than before. I knew that he could sense the need in my gaze, the silent plea for something more, something deeper.

I swallowed hard, my own emotions swirling within me. his grip on my hand tightened, his thumb tracing the delicate skin of my wrist in a soothing gesture.

"Baby..." he murmured, his voice a low whisper. "What is it? What do you need?"

"I need you..." I whisperd. hoping that he will atleast agree for something quick.  "I'll take you hard and fast as soon as we get home, sunshine" I heard him say, i didn't look at him because i was blushing so hard but i knew that he had that dumb smirk on his face.

"My family is home remember? they will hear us... and you know how my sister and cousin can be..." I said with a chukle on the end, My cousin could walk in on us and she would tell everyone... it happend once. Suddendly Aaron stopped the car on the side of the road, it was dark an noone was around, i looked at him confused. 

"What are you doing?"  I asked curious but also confused.

"Then we will do it in the car" He said calmly but with a smirk on his face.

I couldn't believe what i was hearing "Are you crazy?!" I asked in dissbelief  "what if someone sees us?" I dont want to know what people would thing if they saw a couple having sex on the side of the road in a car. But Aaron didn't seem to mind

"Then we'll have to be extra quiet won't we? and i'll blind the windows" He said with a sly grin, his hands already sliding up my thigh, his fingers teasing me throu the thin fabric of my panties. I was wearing a yellow dress with daisys all over it, he had easy acces to me. "I need you right now Catalina" He whispered into my ear gently nibbeling on the skin there

"Aaron..." Thats all i could says as i kept teasing her.

...............................................................................................................................

I'm cringing so hard while writing this but that wont be the end! the next part is comming up soon