8

Just as she expected, Tristan actually wakes her with the divorce papers. What she doesn't expect is her mother-in-law to call her just after and tell her to make sure that there is a guest room made ready.

Since Sharon doesn't expect to come back she doesn't care if there is a room ready for a guest or not. Besides the work would just fall to her since the servants still refuse to do anything for her.

Sharon does read through the papers, skimming everything and she highlights certain items before finishing getting dressed and making her way to the dining room.

"I just read through the divorce papers, Tristan and you've seem to have forgotten a few things, like the missing money from my bank account and the stolen car your mother wrecked. I'm sure that you will make sure that is rectified before I sign, won't you?" Sharon says sweetly as she takes her seat. Her usual breakfast is placed before her, but she doesn't have to make it herself this time. 

Sharon never leaves off watching Tristan. "I do have one question for you, if I was pregnant what would you do?"

"If you were pregnant then you would be getting an abortion. No child of mine will be coming from  you."

"I see, well then you should know, the one and only night we had sex you did give me something. Something you should know about. I have Chlamydia thanks to you. You should let all your lovers know so that they can get it checked out. I saw Angelina the other day, she looks pregnant if she is trying to pass off the child as yours I would suggest you do two things: first and foremost have her get tested for Chlamydia. Second you should have the child tested to see if it's yours. I have seen her around the city and she was walking into various hotels with different gentlemen each time. None of them look like her brothers."

"What do you know about Angelina?" Tristan sneers.

Sharon shrugs, "Not much to be honest and if you don't want to do either of those things it's fine with me. I promised my doctor I would let you know though. I have. Make those changes on the divorce papers and I will more than happily sign them. If not, I won't sign."

Tristan looks at her angrily then looks at the time. "I don't have time right now to deal with this. Come to the office at noon and I'll have the changes you requested made to the deal. Now I have to go."

"As you wish. Have a good day Tristan." Sharon says and is pleased when Tristan spills his hot coffee on his clothes.

"Shit, now I have to change." Tristan gets up angrily from the table and all but runs up the stairs to change his clothes.

As he disappears into his room the doorbell rings and for once Reynolds does his job and answers it.

Sharon only mildly curious finishes her breakfast and goes to pack the few things she'll be taking with her. For once she'll be using the luggage Penny bought her years ago. Although the few things she's planning on taking won't fill nearly all the luggage she has.

"Oh it's the ex come to call. Tristan will be down as soon as he changes, but he seems to be in a hurry this morning so I'm not sure how much time he'll be able to spend with you. Reynolds will be more than happy to get a room ready for you. Don't mind me, I have some packing to do."

Angelina smiles nastily, "So he presented the divorce papers already?"

"Hmm yeah, but they are incomplete. He has to make some changes before I'll sign them. Then once he does he's all yours."

"He's been mine for the last several months. This is proof of his love for me." Angelina pats her gently swelling belly."

"No, actually it's proof of his infidelity and stupidity. Shortly after he supposedly got you pregnant he slept with me and gave me Chlamydia. Might want to get tested and get some medicine to clear that up. Hopefully there won't be any birth defects from you having it."