Line everything up.

Knock Knock Knock

"Commissioner?"

"Out in a minute, Nancy!" Kayce called over his shoulder.

"Your nine-thirty is here early," Nancy's voice came through the door. "Shall I tell them to wait?"

Oakley giggled into Kayce's shoulder.

"Then they..." Kayce sighed. "Fuck...they can wait the fifteen more minutes!"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you sure?" Oakley whispered.

"Are you fucking sure?" Kayce hissed, looking back at her. "You want this to stop right now?"

"No," Oakley shook her head. "Don't stop."

Oakley was sitting on the smaller table behind Kayce's desk. Her sweater dress was pulled up to her waist as Kayce stood between her legs. Kayce held her neck, tipping her head back as he kissed her again.

Oakley's fingers went to unbuckle his belt as her tongue licked into his mouth. She worked quickly to unzip his jeans and tug them down as best she could. Kayce's hands went to her tights and yanked them down her legs. They found Oakley's hips afterward and pulled her to the edge of the table.

Kayce leaned his forehead against Oakley as she stroked him with her hand. His fingers gripped her hips as he let out a shaky breath. Oakley leaned up and pressed a few kisses along Kayce's jaw.

He moved to hook one of his arms under her leg and pulled it up. His other hand moved up to Oakley's mouth, covering it as he sunk into her. Oakley's eyes rolled back to close as she moaned into Kayce's palm.

"You have got to be quiet this round," Kayce whispered to her.

Oakley's fists tangled in his shirt as she pulled Kayce closer to her. He slowly moved in and out of her, teasing her. Oakley's eyes opened as she looked up at him. Her other leg hooked over his hip, helping pull him in along with his thrusts.

The table wasn't sturdy enough though and slipped against the wall a few times. Kayce removed his hand and held the wall behind them but it didn't help.

"Fuck," He breathed out.

"Here," Oakley tried to be quiet as she pushed against his chest enough that he slipped out of her.

She got off the table and spun around. She held her own hands up against the wall and pressed back against Kayce. He held her hips tightly as she rubbed against him. He moved her dress up before pushing back inside her.

Oakley's head fell forward. Kayce reached around her and held her neck, making her look up again. His other hand moved to lace his fingers with one of her hands against the wall. Kayce could thrust harder now, faster.

"Kayce," Oakley moaned loudly and Kayce's hand moved back to cover her mouth.

"What did I say, Oaks?" Kayce chuckled quietly.

His hips moved faster as Oakley pushed back against him. Kayce's hand over hers moved back so he could hold her hip. There was more control in his hold there as he moved her.

Oakley's own hand covered her mouth, letting her moan again now that she was muffled, making Kayce's hips speed up even more. Her legs started to shake, making it hard to stand still. Oakley looked over her shoulder as best she could at Kayce.

"You there?" Kayce whispered.

Oakley nodded her head up and down.

"Alright, darlin'," Kayce leaned his lips against her ear. "I've got you."