12 Winter's Warnth

Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside the Busan University Hospital and was welcomed by Dr. Boo Yong-Joo.

"Good morning, so who among you is Jeon Jungkook-sshi?" Dr. Boo asked.

"That would be me." Jungkook said.

"It's been a long time since I sent you the package, Jungkook-sshi. I was just an intern back then when I met Bogum..." Dr. Boo paused. "Please excuse the informality. I've known him for quite a long time and he is already like a younger brother to me.

Bogum has complex PTSD. Even after all these years, he still has anxiety attacks and still wake up in the middle of the night. The first person he looks for is you. To be honest, I don't know how he would react if he sees you. But, I'm actually hoping that it would be more bearable for him moving forward. So, thank you for finally coming here."

"Does that mean he never told you why he keeps on looking for me?"

"No, but seeing the note he asked me to put with the food container kind of gives me an idea. Which brings me to that, have you had it tested?"

"Still ongoing. But, according to the forensic experts we tapped to conduct the test, the chances for them to find anything is quite low." Jungkook said.

"I see. Anyway, are you ready to see Bogum? Though, I suggest that you come alone." The doctor told Jungkook.

"I think it woild be best if you bring Taehyung with you." Jin suggested.

"I agree with my hyung. He might be happy to see Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Do they know each other?" Dr. Boo asked.

"No, but he could remind him of Young Tae when he sees him. Here's a photo of my late wife." Jungkook took out his phone and searched for a photo. He showed it to Dr. Boo right after he found one.

"That is one uncanny resemblance. I'm not really sure how he will react as his mind is already predisposed to the fact that she has died. Let's see how it goes, but as soon as any sign of panic attack occurs, both of you should get out of the room. He tends to get violent sometimes."

"We understand." Jungkook said.

"I'll wait for you at the waiting area." Jin said.

Dr. Boo brought Jungkook and Taehyung to the basement area of the hospital where the psychiatric ward was located.

(Credits to the image owner)

As they walked along the corridor, they heard some patients crying, some yelling, while others rambling loudly.

Taehyung heard someone screaming, "Stop please stop it! Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you?! "

He flinched and grabbed Jungkook's hand.