13 Dead of Winter

Back at Jungkook's apartment, the three arrived finding the living room packed with people. Ji-Min, Eun Woo, Mingyu, Kai, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked.

"Uncle Jin!" Ji-Min shrieked and ran to Jin who had his arms wide open already.

"Hey pumpkin! How are you? My gosh you are all grown up and as beautiful as ever." Jin said, hugging Ji-min tightly.

"I'm all good, uncle. I want you to meet someone." Ji-min excitedly said as she dragged Jin to introduce him to Eun Woo.

Meanwhile, Taehyung's eyes fell on Mingyu and then at Kai.

"Mingyu, Kai hyung! What brings you here and how did you know I was here?" Taehyung asked.

"Hey, Taeh! We asked Minnie to bring us to you, but...wait..." Mingyu looked at Taehyung's hands, intertwined with Jungkook's, "Uncle Jk is your boyfriend?!?!" Mingyu asked, quite shocked.

"Oh, yeah. I kinda missed telling you that. I wanted Taehyung to be the one to tell you. Surprise! I guess?" Ji-min said.

"Sorry, I kept it from you, for very obvious reasons." Taehyung said.

"No, it's fine. I completely understand. Good afternoon, uncle." Mingyu bowed his head slightly.

"Hello, Mingyu. Nice to see you again. I hope we can keep this secret amongst us?" Jungkook said.

"Of course. You didn't even have to ask. By the way, this is my cousin, Kai hyung." Mingyu answered and Kai bowed at Jungkook as well.

"You've met everyone?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yes. Minnie introduced us to your uncle Jimin. I already met Professor Min and Professor Jung in school."

"I see. So, what brings everyone here?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I'm here to see Uncle Jin and bring Mingyu and Kai hyung who said that they'd need to talk to you for something important. Of course, Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Hoseok live here. Uncle Jimin...hmmm...I have no idea, but based on what I've seen so far, I think he's here for Uncle Yoongi, am I right, Uncle Jim?" Ji-Min asked with a playful smirk.

"Ya! Minnie! Stop jumping to conclusions. I'm here to see Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Are you sure, uncle Chim? Why is your face so red then?" Taehyung teased.

"It's not! And that's true!"

"Liars go to hell." Hoseok jumped in and Jimin glared at him, just making the former laugh.

"Jin hyung, why don't we go to my study first? I have some questions and Taehyung said you could provide the answers to them." Jungkook whispered to Jin.

"Sure. Excuse us everyone." Jin said, looking at Taehyung with a nod before leaving the room with Jungkook.

"So, why did you want to see me? You could've called and I could've gone to your house instead of coming here. Sorry for the trouble." Taehyung addressed Mingyu and Kai.

"It's no trouble at all, Taeh. Anyway, curiousity got the best of me when I helped you with searching for Park Bogum. So, I kept on digging and I was able to access old social accounts. I found photos of him and a girl version of you." Kai said.