014, You have a Norfolk home?

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 14

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 14

CHRISTMAS HAD COME WAY QUICKER THAN MANON WAS READY FOR.

She had already exchanged gifts with her parents, Aurelie and Taylor - who was the only one left. She was now upside-down on the couch when the door opened and Colby walked in.

"Colby!" Manon yelled, rolling over and jumping up. "Hey! Where's Sam?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he teased, and she punched him in arm.

"You shut up! Taylor and my parents are here, by the way."

"Cool," he smiled.

"Manon chérie, tu veux présenter celui-ci?"

She turned to see Genevieve and James. "Oh, yeah of course. Maman and Papa, this is Colby. Colbs, this is my mother Genevieve and my father James!"

James shook his hand as Sam walked in. "And is one?"

"This is Sam. Sammy, my parents."

Genevieve, unlike James, pushed the two's hands down and embraced them. "Wonderful to meet you both," she told them in a thick French-English accent. "You two are the ones who took her ghost hunting?"

"They are, yes," Taylor confirmed as she walked in.

"Nice to meet you, too," Sam said happily.

"Sam! Colby!" Aurelie gasped, running over.

She had formed a little sister-older brother's relationship with them, it was like they reunited with their little sibling.

"Hey Aurie!" Colby laughed as she hugged him. "How are you?"

"Good," she shrugged.

"Come, Manon," Genevieve gestured her daughter over. Manon followed her into the kitchen.

"Yes, Maman?" The 24-year-old questioned, her arms at her side.

"Why are you so stressed right now, sweetheart? They look like cool kids."

"Maman, they're twenty five!"

"They're still kids to me, like you are. Now go out there, I can make a nice dinner for you all."

"Maman-"

"Get out my kitchen!"

"This is my apartment!"

"Who paid for it?"

Manon's eyes widened and a sweet smile appeared. "Love you."

"Love you too, now go out there."

Manon entered the living room and took a seat next to Sam. James was having a conversation with Colby, and it sounded like he was talking about Manon's Norfolk house that she kept secret, but the look on Colby's face said he didn't mind.

"So how do the infamous Wright parents think?" Sam asked, looking to Manon.

She smiled. "Maman loves you both. And Papa, well, you can see he likes Colby."

"You have a Norfolk home?" Sam then inquired.

"Where do you think I lived before here?"

"Can you take me one day?"

"Of course!"

"I didn't ask," Sam's eyes widened. "How are you?"

She smiled. "I'm good, thanks Sam. How's your family?"

"Good. My sister wouldn't shut up most of the time about how she thought you were pretty."

Manon's jaw dropped. "I'm pretty? Has Allison ever looked in a mirror?"

Sam laughed. "I don't know, maybe."

Manon giggled happily. "By the way, do you think you can come to the Enchanted release party on New Years?"

His face said it all. "I can come?"

"Of course! If you want to, of course."

"I'd love too!"

april speaks
🤍
i love them ugh