Chapter 4: No!

Sean P.O.V

I recorded videos. Y/N screamed. I ran out and she was fighting with old boyfriend. "Hey!" I yelled. He looked at me and grabbed Y/N and left. "Come back!" I yelled.

Y/N P.O.V

He put me into the car and screamed at me. "What were you doing!?" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. We arrived and he locked me up. I cried.

Sean's P.O.V
I called the police and they sent out police officers. I hope she's okay.
I sat down at me desk and stared at my computer's screen. I coulda protect her, Sean. I sigh. The clock read 11:52pm. I'll guess I will head to bed and hope for the best tomorrow. I fell asleep crying.

The next morning, the cops called and said they found her. I shot up and got dressed. I ran straight to the police station. Y/N was sitting down, looking hopeless. "Sean McLoughlin, here she is." Officer Dylan said. She ran and jumped on me and cried. "Also, Y/N's boyfriend is arrested for life." He said. "Thank you so much, bless you." I said. He smiled. I signed the papers and we headed home. We sat down on the couch, Y/N was crying. "Baby, it's okay. He is arrested." I said. "Still, he haunts me." She said. I hugged her close. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. "Sleep." I said. We were living in the cabin. I sat down and checked through the social media that I had.

(12:38am)

"Sean?" Y/N whispered. "Yes?" I said. "Can you sleep with me, I'm scared." She said. "Sure thing." I said. I logged off and I fell asleep with
Y/N in my arms.

*Sorry for the short chapter, been quite busy with other books, If you enjoyed this please considering voting, commenting or possibly a follow. Thanks for the votes on this, I appreciate it! Stay Beautiful My BudderLovers! :)