Chapter 29: You're My Human Holiday

Check out I Wanna Be The One by fun. 

(No POV til said)

Life was somewhat steady with Y/N, Jack and the twins. Lucy and Lucas started a teaching center that was like a daycare, Jack spent some time with recording and hanging out with Y/N. Y/N was doing okay after being admitted to the hospital two weeks ago. She spent most of her time relaxing due to the babies growing. Jack and Y/N haven't talked about names to give to the twins. 

Jack's POV

"I'm going to go and get the kids!" I yelled from the little porch area. "Okay." Y/N yelled back. I went out into the crisp winter afternoon, it was snowing a bit, hardly heavy. I hopped into the car and drove to the daycare center and grabbed the kids. "Hey guys. Ready to go home and see momma?" I asked. "Yeah!" They both said and ran to the door. "Kids, wait, you need daddy's hands before you run to the car so you don't get hurt. We walked across the street and helped the kids get into the car. Once they were buckled, I hopped into the drivers seat and went back home. "How was daycare, kiddos?" I asked. "I-I-it was fun." Lucas said, stuttering. I chuckled. When I was going to ask the same question to Lucy, she was out cold, just asleep. Lucas and I drove in silence. Once we arrived home, I unbuckled Lucas and he ran off into the house, while I grabbed Lucy, I walked into the door and Y/N was making supper. "Lucy, hon, gotta wake up, momma's cooking dinner and needs her assistant. Lucy woke up and started to cry. "What's wrong hun?" I asked. She didn't say but then went to help Y/N. 

When the food was done cooking, I helped set the table up and we sat down and ate. The radio was playing and I Wanna Be the One was playing by fun.. I smiled and told Y/N that this song was for her. She gave me a smirk. "You're my human holiday." I said as soon the singer said it. I smiled. She smiled back and hugged me. The kids were clapping. We ate and helped cleaned up. Y/N went to put the kids to bed. 

A few minutes later, Y/N and I were just laying in bed discussing names for the twins. "Okay, what about Charlotte Louise and Toby Nathaniel?" Y/N asked. "Perfect." I said, getting out of the bed and packed some clothes. "What you doing?" Y/N asked. "Just packing some clothes and stuff, so when the babies come, we can just go." I said, and putting it away. She smiled and we fell asleep. 

4 months later...(Y/N is in a 8 month range.) 

It been hard for Y/N with the last couple months of her pregnancy. Her stomach has big and later that night she was admitted to the hospital, the kids was with my brother. 

After hours, they were born. "We have another child coming!" Doc said. I looked at Y/N. After she was done, it was a girl. She was admitted to the NICU. 

Few hours later...(no pov)

Jack and Y/N decided on the name Augusta Caroline. After Y/N was well enough, they decided to head down to the NICU. Augusta was in the crib being cared for and the doc came by and gave them information that Augusta has. She has some medical issues and some brain issues. Toby and Charlotte were healthy. They were running tests on her and they just went back to their room. After 2 hours of waiting, they entered the room with Augusta. 

Jack's POV

They entered the room with Augusta and Y/N took her from their arms and held her close. "We found out the cause of her defect, she has CP, meaning Cerebral Palsy. I knew what that was and so did Y/N, we did cried when the doctors left but either way, she wanted us and we did too. My parents came by and didn't expected Augusta. Of course my mother went out and brought another carseat.