Chapter 26: Rain

No POV

After the twins birthday, everything was fun and relaxing. The following day after the twins birthday they went to Disneyland, they had fun. After 2 months of being in LA, Jack, Y/N and the kids were ready to head home. They waved their goodbyes to Mark, but the kids didn't want to say goodbye to their uncle. Although, Mark was not their uncle but they didn't want to crush the kids heart. Mark knew that he wasn't a uncle to them, but was glad that the kids called him that. They boarded the planes with screaming kids. They tried to tell them that he'll come soon but no luck. Jack was the only one to calm them down, they both fell asleep on him, they were fussy when it came to landing. But after that, they were fine. Jack and Y/N got home and put the kids down for a nap. Jack went to unpack when Y/N went to the store to get things for the kids and make dinner for later. 

Jack's POV

I unpacked clothes and stuff from our suitcases and started laundry from the two days before we left. After everything was clean, and with new loads starting, I decided that I'd made a video. It's been almost 3 months since I recorded and people were worried since I haven't uploaded. I started off with explaining what's been up and stuff and played the game that I wanted to play for a while. I was glad that I did take the break but I was happy that I was recording again. After a bit, I stopped recording to change loads of laundry, Lucas and Lucy woke up and I decided that I wanted to play with them, we played a game. I recorded us playing a matching game and colors and shapes. They learned quick.

Y/N's POV

I walked into the house and I was wondering where Sean and the kids were, as I went closer to Jack's recording room, I heard talking. I heard that Lucy was upset. "Lucy, look at this tiger, okay? Now, look down and see what matches the pictures." Jack said. She must've gotten it because I heard Jack clapping. "Good job!" He said. Lucy was giggling. He went on and taught Lucas the same thing. I smiled and went to make dinner. 

Dinner...

Jack went to get his plate of food then made me a plate of food and came sat by me while feeding the kids. "I think they are ready for hard foods." Jack said. "I know. I heard that you were teaching the kids the puzzle game that Mark bought them." I said. Jack just smiled. We finished eating and Jack wanted to go out and have a drink. I didn't want him to, because he'd come home drunk. "No." I said. "Well, I'm going out." He said. "No." I said sternly. "Why not." He said, annoyed. "Because, I said so." I said. Jack stared at me. "You never asked me if I wanted to go out and just have fun." I said. "Wel-." Jack started to say, but I cut him off. "No, that's it. I'm leaving." I said. 

Jack's POV

She put the cloth down and with what, she walked into the rain and never looked back. That was the last time anyone saw her. 

Later that night, I sitting on the couch, with a drink in my hand just thinking then I realized why people fear silence and it was heartbreaking. I sent messages to her, but no response.

I never thought that I lost her and my world started to crumble and I was in a spot where I didn't want to be...