Part 4

Jet's POV

Taking my lips away from him was painful,knowing he had to go back home but I still wanted to do so much with him. He looked at me his arms wrapped around my neck as he kissed my cheek. Was it wrong to be in love with an enemy? Well not saying Zuko was an enemy to me but he was an old enemy, what will the others think if they found out? Who cares to be honest. Zuko smiled. "So...umm.....tomorrow...can you meet me where i work?....." he asked. Damn he's so cute. "Sure....." I held both his hands. He leaned in to kiss my lips. Once an few more minutes of us kissing he hugged me and our hands departed. I watched my lover leave. Luckily I'll meet him early enough to kiss him knowing where he lived after all I could just go there. While thinking about him I walked back home.

Zuko's POV

I smiled thinking about Jet, i felt in love with him. It was an great feeling i never felt before not even towards my ex girlfriend. Once I went to my room I jumped on the bed and lay down messing my hair up a knock approached the door as i stopped smiling. "Come in." I said. My uncle came in the door. "Where did you go off to my nefew?" he said. "Hanging with someone." I said. He scratched his neck then smirked. "Explains why you are happy....now you better get to sleep" he said. I nodded anew rolled over cuddling with the covers. He smiled and walked out the door. I having a dream about my lover that night.

(Hai Alice here!! Umm sorry it is so short planning on editing tomorrow! Comment if you like it or not ive been out of ideas! Other ships to write about let me know!!)