Part 5

Jet's POV

Once i woke up i got dressed putting my clothing on thinking about Zuko.  Thoughts just continued to think about him i decided there was nothing better to do but go to his work hopefully to meet him a bit earlier. He hurried to Zuko's work and waited with an wheat inside his mouth as he sighed sitting on a bench. Resting and smirking a bit waiting to see his boyfriend.

Zuko's POV

Once brushing my fingers threw my hair and looked up I saw Jet at my work i got extremely happy as i saw him my heart was racing. "Hey" He said i went to him sitting on his lap hugging him tightly. "God i missed you!" I kissed him deeply. He smirked and kissed back arms around my waist as he trailed his tongue inside my mouth causing me to moan a bit to loud i tugged him close almost feeling myself get a hard on i stopped kissing him so that didn't happen nuzzling him. "Missed you to" he cupped my cheeks i blushed then stumbled off hearing my uncle yell. I looked at Jet who just stared back and unlocked the door. "Jet.  ....I umm got to go clean up and get ready for the day.....meet me here after my work or something?" I asked. He sighed nodding pulling me into me more kiss before my uncle arrived and left. That's the only part that was depressing. He about turned me on when I was sitting on his lap,  I licked my lips a bit afterwards. I looked down to the side biting my lower up. I brushed my finger through my black hair. Wasn't much due to it growing back. I then smiled and continued to get ready. 

Once  I was by my uncle he raised an eye as if he was suspicious. "Nephew. You look like your glowing with joy? What suddenly got you so filled with joy?" He asked, I shook my head. "Oh nothing! Why is it you ask. I felt like I should smile. You said so yourself didn't you?" I replied before walking off. My uncle looked at me. Then laughed patting my back. "Ah that's true!" He trailed off taking orders. I got bored quick doing dishes. I wondered where Jet was and hoping if he was going to show up. He loved those little surprises like that. But maybe he wouldn't show up today. I took an sandwich outside and ate it looking around. I mean it was an lunch break. And Jet didn't know it was that only later on afterwards. He rested his head on his hand. Looking up an girl stood before him he blinked and looked at her. "Oh Hi there!" She said smiling as she took her hair in her hands almost stroking it down then using her other hand continuously. "Y-You seemed upset? Are you alright?" My eyes were widened as I looked away. "Fine." It came out in an rude tone. She sat by him after tucking her small skirt under herself. She looked at him. "You know If you don't want to talk to me you can just say so..." She said looking down. "Great." I responded. She sighed an bit. "I've seen you around here. Quite often And you seem mad or upset...." She said quietly. "Your really cute by the way." She smiled. I looked at her and blushed. "No such thing. But thanks anyways." 

Jet's POV  

It was in the afternoon I was sitting and eating an apple I looked around before wondering if Zuko had lunch. Well might as well go see anyways. I then headed to where my boyfriend would be he smiled and saw him sitting down in the back. A girl sitting next to him placed her hand on his. He moved it away and said something I couldn't quite hear. It made me pissed some little short skirted slut was talking to my man. I mean come on now I know hes hot and everything. But hes taken. I walked over when Zuko noticed me he smiled. His eyes bright as day. Though it was quite cloudy looking like it was about to rain. "Hey Zu-" Wait cant call him this then she might know. "Hey Li." I said as I took an seat next to him wrapping an arm around him pulling him close. "Hey Jet." Zuko said so quite yet so adorable at the same time. Then the girl blinked and blushed. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know you- Oh dear!" She said before bowing and ran off. Looked like she was upset. Oh well this is my man. I gave kisses to my boyfriend's neck witch caused him to blush ever so cutely. I smiled. "That girl flirting with you?" He asked leaning his head on his shoulder close to his body sides touching sides as he kept his right arm wrapped around him. "Kind of. I mean. You know I'm not into that." Zuko said. "Only thing you'll ever be in is me. Wait no that's the opposite." I said smirking. Zuko blushed shoving me lightly. "Quit someone may hear!" He said. "I just don't know if my uncle would be okay with my decisions." He said quietly. "Me fucking you?" I asked. "Not that! Oh my god. " He said hiding his face with his hands. "You know me coming out as being gay. Isn't that like an sin? I would never regain my honer with my father.." He said. I looked at him turning his head. "Am I more important than that though?" I asked. Zuko nodded with an soft smile. "Of course you are, I'm just saying. What if my uncle doesn't approve?" Zuko added looking down.  I smiled and cupped his cheeks. "I'm sure he will Zuko. Okay. Don't worry bout it." He said putting his nose against Zukos rubbing them together then kissed his lips. "Shit your break almost over right?" I asked. Zuko nodded. "Heh Yeah it is. I still want to see you later my uncle is going to play an Pai Sho game later with some people. I....want you to come over." Zuko said a bit flustered. I smirked and kissed his neck whispering in his ear. "I want to as well. Meet you hear after k?" I said looking at him pulling him close for an deep kiss. Then moving my lips away looking into his eyes. "See you after work" I said standing Zuko then stood as well and grabbed me into an hug whispering. "I love you.." He said. I blushed and smiled closing my eyes nuzzling him. "I love you too Zuko." 

(I'm so sorry for the WAY TO LATE UPDATE. Forgot password and junk Will update though sooner today. Thanks so much for staying my kawaii potatos! :3 Stay cute. Hope you enjoy!))