1.6 Hogsmeade

* evil grin *

* don't kill me, Saakshi *

EARLY UPDATE CZ NEW SHUB-ABHAY CONTENT DROPPED!

"Dice the roots first, then add them slowly..."

The potions teacher, Andrew Garner, paced around the room, instructing the class about brewing the potion.

"Hey. let me do it for you." Washi said to Mahi, earning a smile and soft blush.

"I'm so sick of seeing these love birds." Abhishek groaned as he furiously diced the roots, making noise on the chopping board.

"They haven't had the date yet still are so lovesick-" Ishan sighed.

"Am so single." Sana said dreamily, earning a gush from Neha too, "Us, girl. And given that real men are rare, we'll remain spinsters."

"On top of that, no dating shating for you." Ishan scowled as he pointed the spoon towards his sister, "especially not some random guy."

Shubman rolled his eyes as turned the flame on. A dull ache was making his temple hurt and he tried to dismiss it.

Secret trainings were taking toll on him.

Of the four, it was affecting him the most. Saakshi looked much at ease, Dev too, as they continued their everlasting bickering during breaks, or even during training in room of requirement. Idiots.

---

"Hey."

"Hi, Riyan." Haiya smiled at the Gryffindor, who sat on the grass beside her.

Silence prevailed as she went back to reading the copy of Fantastic Beasts while he stared the sky ad the lush green patch in front of them.

After debating with is inner self, managing words, Riyan spoke again, "Thank you."

She understood, what he was referring to. The Patronus class few weeks ago.

"Don't thank me. What are friends for?"

"I needed the assurance, Haiya. I never had a happy childhood and lie until I can to Hogwarts. Never had moments to cherish and hold on until I met our crazy people."

They continued talking,  with him putting his dose of humor and wit. It felt abso;lnormal in the abnormal place for a while.

"You're quite a charmer."

"Mind certifying it in pen and paper?" He asked, cheekily.

"Pagal." She scoffed, a tinge of amusement lacing it.

A full blown laughter rose from his throat, and she joined in.

"I've got this for you."

"Uh-Riyan-" Haiya's eyes were wide seeing the bracelet in his hand.

He's too much!

"It's just a gift to one of my friends. Can't I?"

"But you're doing it for-"

"No am not. Please don't refuse. Please."

"Uhm- Thank you."

She couldn't refuse just, looking at his honest eyes.

___

The whole school was on the streets of Hogsmeade, creating chaos.