Change

~August (aw·gust)~

It's been three weeks since I joined "the game" or whatever you're supposed to call it. I was honestly enjoying myself. The respect, the credibility, the fame I got from being in my position was wonderful. I was no longer molded, but instead who I was a few years back. I know, who would want to backtrack? I guess this is different.

A knock on my room door caused me to tear my eyes from the tv. I watched the door intensely, as the maid, Ricci's head popped in. She sent a warm smile in which I returned. "Mr. Jackson told me to let you know that breakfast would be prepared shortly."

Oh that's another thing, I was temporarily living in Charlie's mansion, with the best customer service ever. As a 21 year old male, that always had to do things on my own, it felt good to be catered to for once. I nodded, jumping out of the bed. "Okay, just let me freshen up." Once the door was closed, I peeled my shirt off of my head, throwing it towards my dirty clothes hamper. I walked to the bathroom, to take a shower.

I was never one to depend on another man's fortune, but he couldn't have stressed mi casa , su casa enough. Charlie had become a mentor to me, and taught me things that no one else ever had the chance to.

I now felt like I had family, and being here everyday filled the empty hole that I had in my heart right up. Although, me along with a few others, just joined in with this, I already felt like I'd known these people for years and if I couldn't trust them , who could I trust? It was do or die, and placing my life literally into someone else's hand never felt so good.

I turned the cold water on, followed by a small amount of hot so I wouldn't freeze. I pulled my briefs down to my ankles, kicking them off, then sliding into the doors.

It took a minute for me to get used to the temperature, but once I did, I grabbed my loofa along with my blue dragon shower gel, and started by scrubbing my chest. I slowly inhaled, throwing my head back.

Once I was done showering, I made sure the suds were fully gone, before cutting the water off and stepping out the glass doors. I wrapped a white towel around my waist, making my way to the mirror to brush my teeth. I filled my toothbrush with toothpaste, then water, placing it in my mouth.

I scrubbed both rows, when I heard my bedroom door creak open. I spit the access out of my mouth, making my way out of the bathroom.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest by who was sitting on my bed, with huge glasses on. She was so extra. "What are you doing in here, without knocking?" I couldn't tell where her eyes were, but I could bet they weren't on my face. She threw her hands in her lap. "Actually, I did knock, about 5 times, but you were all the way in the bathroom so of course you couldn't hear me," she faked a smile. "anyways, could you please hurry and put your bird chest away. After breakfast, you, Travis and I are going to go pick up Sean, so we can go handle business."

As you can see, nothing has really changed about Laloni's attitude. Except the fact, that she now knew, along with everyone else, that she wanted me. I mean, I was flattered, but her attitude in the beginning was really a turn off. Besides, if anything, she would be like a sister to me. Since her and Travis were like brothers and sisters , and since me and Travis were like brothers does that make me and Laloni like brothers and sisters, too?

I laughed in my head, knowing that that'd never work. There was too much sexual tension between us. Sure, I wasn't necessarily as fond of her as I was before we actually started having conversations, but I couldn't deny the fact that I did, indeed think that she was beautiful and I couldn't help but to admire her frame. She stood up to leave, but I stopped her. I know she didn't think it'd be that easy. She always thought she was in control. She was in for a rude awakening. "Okay Lay, but what else did you come in here for?"