The X-Games

A/N: SO! This is my little crossover between X-Men: First Class and The Hunger Games.

Now there are little things you should know.

One: I DO NOT OWN XFMC OR THE HUNGER GAMES!

Second: The cover page is NOT MINE! It belongs to LightNeverFades as well as the video (which inspired the story), all brilliantly made by her. T

hird: I switch some things around.

Characters from THG will appear but differently.

Four: I made a bet that if this gets a lot of votes, comments, and likes or whatever I'll do a sequel around the Catching Fire story.

But we have to get through this story first.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue

War.

The nuclear war that changed the face of mankind forever.

The exposed radiation that permanently changed the DNA of half of the citizens in all twelve districts of Panem, the last of whatever was left of the shattered America.

Half of those citizens earned the title: mutants.

Many of those mutants gained abnormal yet fascinating abilities such as telepathy, the ability to control minds, or the bending of the elements.

Others gained deformity and excessive deadly abilities.

That power must be contained.

The Hellfire Club, the remaining human rulers of Panem, feared the mutants would revolt with their ‘gifts’ and overturn the Club.  

 So it was decreed that each district must offer up two mutants, same or both gender,on a day called the ‘Reaping’, to participate in the survival game The X-Games.

The X-Games, the televised competition game, where twenty-four mutants are entered to be tested of their ability and to prove who has the most superior power.

Twenty-four go in.

Only one comes out.