🐵👦 ‖ MK x Y/N | Prologue ‖ 👦🐵

⬆️

{ A/N } : Art by, @chopshopT and uploaded by, @ThoughtfulThespain on twitter ( Or X if you call it that )

- Fun Tea Fact -

| Did you know that Green tea is great for headaches and Weight loss!  And it was one of the first medicine for headaches back in China! |

Prologue: Noodle's

Description :

Yes, yes Y/N here is struggling in life right now with no job living off of their parents. Trying to move out and look for a job, one day as Y/N picking up food for their parents they noticed a flyer saying ' Needing more employees ASAP '. For pigsy noodles home of longest noddle's ' Y/N's eyes lit up with hope as they took a picture of the poster and walked home with a smile on their face.

·․·․· 🐵👦·․·․·

Y/N Pov:

I started my day with my screaming alarm at me telling me I need get up, I rolled over to face it flashing in big red numbers 8:30am. I smiled to myself knowing that today was Sunday meaning we're having pancakes! Knowing this made me get up out of my bed and to the kitchen, " Morning mom, Morning dad! " I said taking a seat next to my dad at the kitchen island. " Morning sweetie! " My mom said, she seemed pretty busy with pancakes.

" Hey dad, How's the newspaper? " " Great, how's finding a job? " My dad said putting down the newspaper on the island, " Oh... You know it's going... " I replied. " Honey stop bugging them about it. " My mom said turning to us " Well, it's been three months since there last job! Three months! " My dad didn't seem too happy with me, make sense it's been pretty long since I found a job " Well, it takes a while for someone find a- " ding, ding the timer went off telling mom the pancakes were done and also interrupting her.

Mom sighed, turning around flipping the pancakes on to three plates two pancakes for each plate then brought them over to us, and taking a seat in front of us. " Anyway, Like I was saying it takes a while for someone find a job, I mean remember how long it took you to find a job? " My mom asked my dad, " I guess your right... " my dad mumbled.

" I'm most of the time always right, Now eat you're pancakes. " My mom order, " Now, that doesn't mean your off the hook. " she turned to me as I stuffed my mouth with pancakes. " You need get back to job hunting you haven't in the past three weeks. " " Yeah, yeah... I know I will get back to it... " I replied after I finished chewing. " Good, Also I need you to run to the store and pick up a few things. " I nodded.

As I took my plate and put it in the sink and ran upstairs to change, " What to wear... " I mumbled to myself as I dig threw my closet looking something comfy to wear. After maybe 15-20 minutes I found something to wear and changed, and ran back downstairs " There you are, I printed a list out for you! " my mom said giving me a list of things that we needed.

" Thanks mom, I should be back by lunchtime! " " I will also pick up some sushi too! " I said grabbing my backpack off the ground, " Ok, Oh here's the money! " She passed me five 20's. I stuffed that into my back pocket along with the list, I said goodbye to my mom and headed off to the bus stop.

The bus stop was only a 5-minute walk but to the store was 30 minutes if you're walking. I took a seat down once I arrived at the bus stop pulling out my phone reading the time 10:34am, While I was checking the time, I thought the bus would take longer for the bus to arrive, but after a minute it came! I hopped on the bus taking the last seat and sitting by the window, Watching the buildings zoom past me as the bus started to move.