🐲🐉 ‖ Mei x Y/N | Prologue ‖ 🐉🐲

-Fun Tea Facts-

| Did you know that an average person in Turkey drinks about 1,300 pounds of tea a year! |

Prologue: The Bump In

description :

Y/N here, well there a big party person and social person and they love going to the arcade every weekend! One weekend, Y/N and her friend Lefty ( My Oc ) is looking around the arcade to play a new game doing so they bump into Mk and his friend Mei. These four spend the whole day together and soon become great friends.

·․·․· 🐲🐉 ·․·․·

Y/N Pov:

Started my day as like any normal weekend! Get up and get dressed, after I did at, I walk over to my dog's pet bed and slowly waked them up, " Morning P/N! " I said smiling at and they returned with a tail waggle. Then we both headed to kitchen have breakfast, I poured them their dog food and water, I cooked myself some toast with some scrambled eggs I sat down at my kitchen island pouring myself some milk just about eat until P/N scratch the sliding door to the balcony of the apartment.

Meaning they wanted to go out to do their business, I sighed because I was just about to eat but I just let them out and went back to eating. After I ate, I cleaned up my plate and glass, I check the time on my watch reading 8:46am I am wondering what to do next since I don't go to the arcade this early.

Thinking on what to do my friend Lefty ( { A/N } : My OC ) texted me.

·․·․· 🐲🐉 ·․·․·

Page 1

* Texting *

·․·․· 🐲🐉 ·․·․·

Forgetful Bish ( Aka Lefty )

Forgetful Bish : Y/N!!! U up yet!?

Yeah? What's happening?

Forgetful Bish : Can we hang at the arcade today?

Forgetful Bish : Like at 9:45 please!! They're having a huge party and

new fun games!

As long as you promise to show up!

Forgetful Bish : It's not my fault I got trapped in my house!

And that one time you ' Lost your keys. '

Forgetful Bish : Hey! I did!

Or that time YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME AND DIDN'T BECAUSE ' Am lost '

EVEN THO YOU WHERE A CROSS THE STREET!

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT IS FOR A PETSITER?!

Forgetful Bish : Yeah, Yeah, I know... But I promise I WILL show up.

·․·․· 🐲🐉 ·․·․·

Page 2

* No more texting * ( Idk what to put here )

·․·․· 🐲🐉 ·․·․·