𝐈𝐕

✦ 𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 ✦

𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.
𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯.. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

A lone mansion stood tall on the higher ground before Yuu's eyes.
It looked like it was about to fall apart any second. The Top of the house looked ready to fall down and Yuu was afraid if they took one step In it, it probably will.
There were about a couple of lanterns lit for the night & Trees and cobwebs surrounded the house which just added to its "charm". There were a lot of stairs and many broken windows.

"This is too much character, if you ask me."

The headmaster didn't Spend too much time focusing on Yuu words as he simply smiled as if being in a house like this was a blessing.

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go."

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦.

The inside was messed up just like the outside appearance.
There were Broken chairs, broken glass, and books scattered across the floor. There were random portraits of possible old residence on the Walls. It had an eery feel to it and Yuu got goosebumps as a breeze Swept by Through the broken windows.

The headmaster didn't seem to notice Yuu's discomfort.

"Well, This should keep the elements at bay for the time being!
Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself.
But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!"

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

"I don't even see a clean place to sit."
Yuu muttered.

They then notice The sudden change in temperature.

"Looks like it started to rain."

The calming noise of falling rain quickly gain Yuu's attention as they looked outside.
Rain was always something Yuu loved.
They didn't know whether it was the sound , smell, or even The view that Brought Yuu's attention but all they knew was that it was ethereally beautiful. It was like the sky was crying and the Rain was its tears as it softly caresses those that it drops upon.
The rhythm of rain was a lullaby and Yuu would glady fall asleep to it.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!"

𝘏𝘶𝘩!? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?

"Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun.
As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of!
I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"