A/N

Hello! This is just a disclaimer, and it's not very important hehe! You can obviously just skip this part bc it's just a brief explanation of what's in this story...

This story is PG and if you guys have any idea's on my other stories please let me know! I only write my books on Wattpad and Neobook soooo if you see any copies please inform me abt them :)))

This book has slight trauma, and A LOT of drama. I you get triggered easily or are a perfectionist, please proceed carefully in this book, or just turn back right now. This is about (mainly) 2 girls, Yae Miko, and Yae Sakura, that go through series of challenges to get Yae Miko back to Inazuma, Teyvat.

This book is not perfect and I doubt it will ever be. My goal is to get on the top 10 in the Genshin Impact books! I would very much appreciate it if you click the vote button, or just enjoy the story. Ofc, all these characters belong to MiHoYo and I don't own any of them. Please don't sue me!! Hehe~ (Im only partially joking on that one... actually please don't sue me)

The story is NOT according to the lore and if you are a lore fan, then I'm sorry to inform you, but this is not a lore book. This is purely constructed from imagination. Thanks again for reading my story. It is now complete, but I'll try to uphold a writing schedule for my other books!! Thanks sm for reading this and you can now move on to the story!!!

(Credits to my childhood friend: Tommy*)
*I forgot how to spell his last name :(

(And also to Golden_k00 for the book covers! *coming soon)