06

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
HARLEM HOSPITAL

It has been a couple of days and today was the day that I was able to leave the hospital. I was glad because I was barely even able to hang out with my friends.

Dd and Notti came to pick me up and helped me buy a nice apartment. The one we picked was based on my favorite colors. Black, Brown, and White.

The guy that we were talking to about the apartment pulled me aside while Notti and Dd were still exploring.

"Ms. Lee, I have to inform you that this apartment is 500 dollars. You are about 200 dollars short. I'm afraid that I can't let you buy this apartment,"

My heart drops and I just nod. I do know what I was gonna do now. All the other apartments are over 300 dollars also. I couldn't afford shit 'cause I ain't with my father no more.

I walked back into the room with Dd and Notti and their smiles dropped. I think they could tell something was wrong. "What happened ma heart?"

Notti asked me. "I can't afford the apartment," I say looking down at the ground, picking at my fingers. "It's okay, we got you," Dd said with a smile.

I looked up to see him handing me at least 600 dollars. My eyes widened. "I can't accept that Dd," I said. "Just take it, Naomi, Ddot wouldn't be happy if you were sleeping on the streets," He said.

I looked at Notti and he looked like he was forcing himself not to laugh. I smiled and pulled both of them into a hug. "Thank you guys so much," I said pulling away.

"Anytime ma heart," Notti said. I took out 200 dollars out of the 600 and gave it to the person I was buying it from.

@theyluv.leelee

Liked by @ddosama, @nottiosama,@elliybitch, and 23,567 others

Liked by @ddosama,
@nottiosama,@elliybitch, and 23,567 others.
Caption: New Apartment. Thank my besties @ddosama and @nottiosama! Loved the help!🥹💘

Comments:

@Sugarhillddot: Bro wtf.
^^
@theyluv.leelee: ??

@elliybitch: So pretty💘

@nottiosama: always🫶🏾

@user342: Low-key adorable.

I was mad confused about Darrian's comment. Was he mad I didn't ask him to help me look for an apartment? But why? At least I got somewhere to stay.

I was watching TV until someone texted me. It was Eliana.

My baby🙏🏾💗

Yo, we bouta slide to the block. Tryna come?
Seen at 5:57 Pm

Baby Angel👼🏾💘