09

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH

This bitch was all up on my man. Not dating but yeah. I just wanted to beat the shit out of her. "Tell me ya'll see that," I said clenching my fist.

"Oh, we see," Imani said. I was bouta go over there but they stopped me. "Just leave it," Eliana said. I took one more glance before leaving. I don't wanna be here no more.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my black hoodie from in there. It always in there as back up in case I was cold. I put it on and left the building.

I'm going home. I put on my hoodie and started to walk. I don't care if I was in pain. I just wanna lay in my bed. Before even going home, I walked to the deli.

I grabbed what I wanted and then left. I didn't wanna be there any longer. I drunk my lemonade as I walked back to my apartment.

I put in the code to get in and walked in. I take off my shoes and walk straight to my room. I changed into shorts and a black shirt.

I laid in my bed as tears began to fall.

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
BACK AT SCHOOL
ETHAN'S POV

I did not approve of this. Neither did Dd. This Messy girl was sitting on Ddot's lap. I look towards the door and say the girls standing there.

Naomi's was filled with hurt and anger. "Ddot bro. What the fuck did I tell you?" Notti asked. He looked at me with a confused look.

"You hurt her," I said before looking back up at the door. Naomi was gone the girls were coming back. "Where is she?" I asked Eliana.

"She went home," She said sitting far away from Messy as possible. I got up off the table and ran to the door. I had to see if she was okay.

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
LEE'S RESIDENCE
ETHAN'S POV

I walked into the apartment complex and went to Naomi's floor. I walked to her door and knocked. "Naomi?" I called out for her but got no response.

I put in the code and went in. I went to her room and saw her sitting there with her knees to her chest. "Oh Naomi," I said walking over to her and pulled into a hug.

She began to sob into my chest. "I-really l-like him," She says in between sobs. "I know ma heart. Something wrong with him," I said trying to comfort her.

She cried for about 2-3 more minutes before falling asleep. I put her under the blanket and turned on sponge bob and smiled to myself.

I walked out the room and closed the door. I laid on her couch before falling asleep myself.

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
LEE'S RESIDENCE
NAOMI'S POV

I woke up. Sponge bob was playing on the TV. Ethan probably turned it on. I smiled before getting out bed. I made it up before grabbing my things to shower.

After I showered, I went back to my room to get dressed. I put on something comfortable. I put on my undergarments and then put knitting my clothes.

I put on pink sweat pants and a white T-shirt. Over my shirt, I put on a black crewneck.

I take my hair out the hairstyle and wear it out. I walked into the living room and saw Ethan sleeping on the couch.

I shook him awake. "Ethan get up. I wanna go to the Deli," I said shaking him. His eyes fluttered open. "Why can't you go by yourself?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I don't want to," I said. "Let's go," I said pulling him up. I slip into my slides and opened the door. Notti right behind me.

We took the elevator down to the lobby. We walked out and started walked to the Deli. "You tryna go to the park after?" He asked me. I smiled.