13

📍ABANDON WAREHOUSE
NAOMI'S POV

BANG

Everything was dark. I could hear the sound of water? I sit up. "Where am I?" I asked myself.

Maybe a void? I stand up. My hands were covered in...blood. I looked down at the floor. I had no shoes on.

I was standing in water. "Hello?" I called out. I looked around. No light in sight. "Guys?" I called. "Where are you?" I asked.

I walked around until something caught my eye. It was two people. One lying in the other arms. I walked closer.

The person was...Ddot. "Darrian?" I called but he couldn't hear me. He was crying. The person lying in him arms was...me? 

I was bleeding. Fear washed over me. I was shot.

📍REALITY

"Naomi! Stay with me please," I could hear Ddot. "D...Darrian," I called out. Tears streamed down my face. "I-I love you," I stuttered out.

"Don't worry, I will get you help," Ddot sobs. "Hey," I manage to smile. "Don't cry," I say wiping his tears. "I will always be with you" I say.

I let out a whimper. "You're gonna be okay," He says. I turned to see Omarion on the floor. I could hear sirens getting closer.

"Tell the boys that I love them," I manage to say before my eyes closed.

📍HARLEM, NEW YORK
HARLEM HOSPITAL
NAOMI'S POV

This is where I wake up. My head was pounding. The hospital bed was uncomfortable. The lights were beaming, making my headache even worse.

I touch my head. I looked around the room. Darrian was past out on a chair next to me and the boys were knocked out on the couch.

I tried to sit up but the pain wasn't bearable. Ddot's hand moved. I looked up at him to see his eyes fluttering open. "Dot," I say in a low tone.

"Naomi," He says getting up from the chair and  placing his hands on my cheeks. "You're awake," He says. "Please don't cry," I say. I can tell that his eyes were watering.

"I thought I lost you," He says as a tear slips down his cheek. Fuck the pain. I pull Ddot into a hug. "The doctor said that it was a 50% chance that you would make it," He said hugging me back.

He let out a light sob. I rub his back. "Don't worry love. I'm not going no where," I say rubbing his back. He pulled away and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I touched his cheeks. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He placed his forehead on mine. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," He says showing me a small smile.

"Naomi," I heard. I turned to see Ethan looking at me. "Oh Ethan," I say pulling away from Darrian and opening my arms out to him.

He waisted no time and came over to hug me. "I'm so sorry. It's my fault that you're here. If only I'd pay attention-" I cut him off.

"Don't blame yourself. There's nothing you could have done," I say reassuring him. He pulled away and nodded. Then he smiles.

"I'm glad you're awake Nomi," He says punching my shoulder. I smile. "Thanks Ethan, now wake your brother up for me," I say pointing at Dd.

Notti walked over to him and shook him awake. "Yo, what is your problem," Dd asked clearly irritated. Notti pointed over at me.

"Don't get mad at him David," I say. "Noma!" Dd yelled like a little kid before running over to me. He pulled me into a tight ass hug.

"Okay, Dd. You actually tryna kill me," I say laughing. "I missed you," He says pulling away. I laughed. "I missed your bitch ass too," I say.

"I ain't no bitch," He said getting all serious. "All jokes," I say. The door opened and Eliana and Imani walked in. "My babies," I say. They both rushed to each of my side.

I pulled them both into a hug. "Are you guys alright?" I asked them. "We should be asking you that," Eliana said. "Right," Imani says agreeing with her. "You guys sound like Ddot when he said that to me," I say comparing them.

They all side eye me. "What?" I asked laughing.

__

Ddot was still here with me. The other four went to go get food. Ddot was sitting in the chair with his head lying on the side of the bed.

I played with his hair as he was watching something on his phone. "I can't wait for you to get out of here so I can take you on a date," Ddot says.

I smiled. "I'll be looking forward to that," I say.

Word Count: 817
Guys! This story sadly coming to an end. The chapter after this might be the last chapter😕. Hope you guys liked this story! 💕