VII

Damien's POV:

"Woah"

The way the dress conformed to her body defined every curve perfectly. Her e/c eyes sparkled under the sunset, making her whole appearance come together perfectly. She was the definition of beauty and I have the lucky chance of going on a date with her. I felt my nerves build up, and make my stomach turn. I don't want to mess anything up and the thought of doing so, only makes things worse. I extended my hand that was holding the bouquet of roses to her.

"For you beautiful."

Blush quickly spread across her face, as she took them from me. Courtney was behind her and offered to take them to Shayne's for her, which she gladly accepted. I extended my hand once more, so she could grab it.

"Shall we?"

The gentle touch of her soft hands makes my heart skip a beat. Almost like her hand was a perfect match for my own. I led her to the car and opened the passenger door to help her in. I have to be at our reservation at 7 and it's 6:30 now, so I have some time to kill anyways. I made my way to the driver's side door and got in with her.

"We got time, so how about we start this date off with some music?"

I handed her my phone that had Apple music pulled up. She happily took it from me and spoke her first words this entire time.

"What was that band we listened to the last time?"

"You mean Y/f/b?"

"Yeah that one!"

Her sudden excitement had me slightly awe struck. She is so adorable, and sometimes I can't handle it. She makes me want to do everything I can to see her that way. I love making her smile, it brings me joy and contentment. Something about knowing that I brought her happiness makes me feel pride. She started playing a song and began to nod her head slightly to the music. I began to join in with the song, and she turned to me with a big smile.

"I didn't know you could sing! You sound amazing!"

I laughed slightly and responded.

"Thank you, but I usually don't. Not really my thing. I honestly just feel the vibe, I guess."

"You should sing more often."

I pulled into the parking lot of La Boucherie and found a decent parking spot. I got her a bit early, so I figured I would save some money on the valet. I chose a spot decently close to the front, so she wouldn't have to walk as far. It felt like a Chivalrous thing to do. I put the car in park and turned down the radio low enough to be respectful to the people around us.

"I'll get the door for you."

I unbuckled quickly to exit the vehicle and jog around the car. I opened the passenger side door, and gestured my hand outward.

"M'Lady."

She giggled slightly and stepped out, so she could grab my hand to steady herself.

"Thank you kind sir."

She intertwined her arm with mine, and we made our way to the front door. I held that one open for her as well. I want to make a good impression. The hostess standing at the podium before you enter the actual restaurant, greeted us with a bright smile.