Chapter 1

A/N hey this is my first book on Watt pad. This is the first chapter. I'll probably put a character description in between the first and second chapters.If u like this then plz vote and comment and fan. thx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Night I've Been Waiting For - Chapter 1

I woke up to the feeling that someone was watching me. It turned out to be just my older brother Damon.

"Good morning Damon"

"Good morning to you to sis"

"Damon, why exactly did you stare at me while i was sleeping?"

"Well sis you see you just sleep so peacefully and i didn't want to wake you so staring seemed like a good idea, and you don't want to miss your first day of Junior year now do ya?"

"Your right, I'll be down soon, okay?"

"Okay" He then walked out of my room. I love him. He's my only sibling and surprising we get along great. Also he is very protective. He really cares about me.

I then flopped out of bed, picked out a purple plaid button down shirt, dark blue skinny jeans faded knees and plaid flats with zippers on them. I got in the shower and kept on thinking about the cheer squad tryouts today. Athena, Marti, Luce, Frankie and me are on the squad together, and we don't have to worry this year cause Coach Holly said that the effort that we put into the squad last year was amazing and that we could stay on the squad. Since Athena and I are both co-captions we always have to help with the tryouts.

I huried my shower up, and dried off. I put my clothes on and checked my hair, which was curly as always. Then I headed downstairs. Mom was making coffee and Damon was eating bacon and eggs.

"Good morning Alli"

"Good morning Mom"

"Excited for school?" Mom asked as I got a Pop Tart.

"Got tryouts today"

"I got football" Damon told us.

" Well D, don't get hurt" Mom warned Damon.

"I won't" Damon said while shoving bacon in his mouth.

"You guys are so funny" I chuckled

"Come on sis, got to get to school"

"Okay"

"Bye kids have a good day!" Mom called

"Bye mom" I called back

As me and Damon got into my Mustang Convertible I realized that I forgot to grab my gym bag.

"BRB"

"Okay but hurry up!" Damon called.

When i got back we headed for school. Damon has his own car but since i have one - and being the protective brother he is - he rides with me.

As we pulled up into my parking spot, I can see all my friend standing around waiting for us to show up. When I walked up I could see that Cody was smiling at me. Good he was so HOT! I quickly looked away. I could tell that I was blushing. I have had a crush on Cody Griffin ever since 6th grade. Athena George is my best friend ever since JK. Marti and Luce Kingston and Frankie Dalton all came in grade 1, along with Cody Griffin, Eric Gater and Nick Kade. We've all been friends ever since then. We've been inseparable. But in grade 6 Cody changed. He suddenly was cute and I liked him.