2

" Hey what's you want to do" Luke asked me. " i don't know I'll just watch a movie" I said. " can I join you" he asked. " yea sure" I said.we watched a movie and I made popcorn. it started getting cold since Ashton had the AC blasting. Ashton texted me saying that there was huge traffic and that he'll be home by midnight.i was shivering since i thought LA was hot I had a tank top on. " um here have my jacket" Luke said putting his leather jacket on me. " um thx but that's not necessary" I said, trying to hand it back to him but he refused." no c'mon your freezing"Luke said like he cared. "you can catch a cold" he said. " why do you care if I do" I said. " cuz I don't want you to get sick" he said. " ok " I said. we kept watching the movie.

Luke POV

She fell asleep during half the movie. I got to say, she's really cute. she looks so angelic sleeping. I decide to carry her to room and lay her on her bed.after 2 hours she woke up. "uh Luke what time is it" she asked me with her big sleepy eyes. " it's 7:30pm" I said checking my watch."ok thanks" she said heading towards the kitchen. she got a cup of orange juice and then walked back to her room. I went right behind her to see if she needed anything. when I walked in she went to shower. I waited a few minutes until she walked out in blue shorts that go a little under her butt and a long black shirt, her hair was loose and she looked really hot. I walked up to her. " hey do you need anything" I asked. "no I'm fine thx tho" she said. " well cuz your bro called me and asked if you were... you know ... ok and stuff" I lied. " Well I'm fine" she Said.

Evelyn POV

Luke is sitting on my bed staring at me, he looks really cute wearing his black skinny jeans, his red plaid shirt and his black converse. I start putting stuff away in drawers, and he walked up behind me and turned me to face him. I don't know why but we kept getting closer and closer, then our lips touched and next thing I knew we were kissing. I pulled back and he said " oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" he said I but I cut him off. " and I didn't mean to... you know continue.... I should've stopped it.....idk"i said. " well I kinda enjoyed it" he said, giving me a cute smile. "um.... I......kinda did too" I said and chuckled a bit. " well if you liked it too then......" he says but didn't finish his sentence, and kissed me again. But this time I didn't pull back. we heard a door slam. " it's Ashton" we both said in Union.

A/n hi guys sorry for the crappy chapter. um can I get some votes?
Um anyways......Byeeeeeee