Chapter 36

WARNING CRAPPY CHAPTER, I WROTE THIS DURING CLASS AND ITS NOT THAT GOOD......... Enjoy...I hope..

Evelyn's POV-

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. I open my eyes. I'm in a hospital what the duck! "where am I ?" I say out loud." Why am I here?" I yell." Ma'am please calm down your heart rate is rising" the nurse said to me. "Don't tell me to calm down!" I yell and tried to yank out the Iv's from my arm.beep beep beep. The heart monitor started beeping." Doctor!" The nurse yelled." Get me out of here!" I yell. Coco,Daniel and the doctor come running in."get me out of here!" I pull more wires out." Eve! Relax its ok" coco said to me." Where's Luke" I ask." I'm right here" he walks in and sits next to me." Why am I here" tears come down my face. I lift my shirt slightly and see stitches on my abdomen. I gasp. "Anna threw a knife to hit Daniel, but you jumped in front and it hit you instead" coco said." Is he ok?" I asked." Yeah I'm fine" Daniel says."where's Anna" I ask." She escaped" he said." Luke, I don't want to be here, I want to be home" I said to him." We'll be home soon" he pecks my cheeks." Um anyways" Coco starts. Luke stares at him. The doctor walks back into the room."Excuse me gentlemen, the young lady needs to rest, please leave the room" he said to the guys." Yes sir, we'll be right out" Daniel said." We'll see you later Eves" Coco said and hugged me." Yeah Eve's see ya later,I love you" Luke said and pecked me on the lips. Coco pushes a cart out of the way and slammed the door behind him." What's wrong with him" I asked." I have no idea" Daniel says, he's hiding something. Im going to figure out what he's hiding." Bye see you later" Luke whispers and walks out with Daniel.

Hours later-

" She's gonna need to rest, and not pick up anything heavy for a few weeks" I wake up from a nap and hear the doctor say." Ok sir, do you recommend any pills in case pain comes back?" I hear Luke say." Some Ibuprofen will be helpful" the doctor said." Thank you sir" Luke said." Good afternoon beautiful" Luke says as he walks over to me." Hello" I smile."You ready to go home?" He asked."Yeah" I said and tried to get up." No no no, don't move, I'll carry you out" he said."Lukey I can walk" I said." Eve" he whined." Fine" I said.

He carried me to the car and sat me In the back next to Sam and Calum, coco was in the passenger seat. Daniel and Scarly went out together, they haven't been on a date in a long time, going together will be nice for them to catch up on things and hang out, by themselves.

It was a long car ride home but we finally arrive at the house. Luke carried me up to my room and set me down gently on the bed. " ok, you're going to rest Eve" he said in a fatherly tone."But-"I said before he cut me off." No buts young lady, doctors orders" he said like a father." Yes sir" I sighed disappointedly. " good" he laughed." You can make a great dad one day Luke" I said to him." You think so?" He smiled." Yeah" I said." Let's just hope you're the mother of my children" he kissed my nose." I'll be a horrible mother" I laughed." No you won't, you'll be the best mother there is" he said." If we ever did have a child, you better hope it comes out with your good looks and not my ugliness" I said." Our child will be adorable, the girl can have long brown hair with blue eyes, and the boy can have blonde hair with hazel eyes" he smiled." I guess" I giggle." Yeah, well get some rest Eves" he pecked my lips and left the room.

~~~~

I've been sleeping for 2hours now. I hear a knock on the door. " ugh what do you want!" I yell to whoever knocked." Gosh I just wanted to say hi" coco said." Oh, sorry come on in" I said." No it's fine I'll come back another time" he said." No I said it's fine, come in" I said Demandingly. He opens the door and walks in and sits on my bed. " hi" I said. " hello" he said." So what you wanna do" I asked." I dunno, wanna watch a movie on my laptop?" He asked." Sure why not" I said and patted the space on my bed next to me." What you wanna watch" he asked." Ooh how about inside out" I smile." Oh god, you're such a child sometimes" he laughs." Is that bad?" I asked." No it's good I mean...ugh never mind" he said awkwardly."Um ok" I said." Sooo we're watching inside out?" He asked." Yeah" I said happily.
*movie starts*
" wait a minute" I said somewhere throughout the movie." What happen" he paused it."if the feelings have feelings, then do the feelings of the feelings have feelings too?" I rub my temple, ooh my mind hurts from thinking that about that. I look over to coco who's laughing."what? It's a serious question" I whine." Oh god,I can't with you sometimes" he laughs." What's that suppose to mean" I laugh." Nothin Fam nothin" he laughs.

A/n- Hiiiiiiii please vote and comment. Does anyone have green grapes?😫🍇🍇🍇🍇I want some right nowwww, I like grapes😜 Anyways Byeeeee 👀I'm watching youuuu jk

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha sorry I'm weird.