Chapter 45

After Daniel dragged coco out of the room, I went to shower.

After my fairly long shower i grabbed the dress that was laid out on my bed. After I put the dress on,I look in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw, I look fat, and hideous in the dress."nope that's it,I'm not going" I sigh. I'm not leaving this house looking like a pterodactyl, never mind forget pterodactyl, I look like a pregnant hippo. "Hey Evelyn you ready?" Sam yells from the other room. I lay down on my bed and start watching Netflix.

"Evelyn!! What you doing get ready!" Sam comes into the room."I'm not going" I shrug."Yes you are, if I have to go to this stupid wedding, you have to too" she pulls me out of my bed."but I don't want to" I groan."too bad" she smiles and leaves the room. I let my long brown hair out and brushed it. I grabbed my black and white converse hightops and put them on. Don't judge me.

"Scarly is downstairs!" Sam yells from the other room." Stop yelling!!" I yelled back. I grab my phone off the charger and my headphones. I look in the mirror one last time and sigh before walking downstairs." What the hell?!" Scarly said."what?" I asked." You are not wearing converse to the wedding" she said."I put a dress on, don't push it" I said."put on something better, high heels or some flats" she ordered." No" I cross my arms." It's my wedding Evelyn, I don't want you looking like that at my wedding" she said." That's fine then I won't go then" I said and plugged my headphones in and sat on the couch. "Fine whatever, you can wear the converse" she rolled her eyes."ok" I said." Calum texted me,he said he's outside with the car, come lets go" Sam said.

We walk out to the car and get in. It took a while to get Scarly her big puffy dress in the car. The car ride was no more than 20minutes.

The wedding was an outside party. There was a huge yard, and lots of balloons. " hey guys" Isabelle walks up to us." Isabelle I need your help with my make up, and hair" Scarly said to her."you came to the right person" Isabelle smiles and walks with Scarly inside the building, next to the yard. I turn around and Samantha and Calum are making out." Use protection" I whisper loudly. Calum smirks making Sam and I laugh. I walk through the gates to the yard. There's a big wedding cake, and Scarly and Daniel's family is there." Excuse me ma'am, are you the girl that's marrying my son today?" I'm guessing she's Daniel's mom."No, I'm one of the brides friends" I shake my head."oh, do you know where I can find her? I want to get some pictures" she smiles." She's inside" I point." Thank you you're so kind" she pinches my cheek. I smile but after she left I rub my cheek, that shit hurt!

I walk over to Ashton and Michael who were standing by the ice statue."hey bro" I hug him."hey sis" he kisses my forehead." Sup Mickey" I fist bump him."sup little one" he smiles." Girl you are looking fabulous" he said." My baby sis has her unique style of fashion, while all these bitches, wear high heels or flats or whatever, this special one wears converse" Ashton said." Thanks Bro" I smile and walk away. I sit down on one of the chairs drinking some fruit punch. "Is this seat taken?" Luke asked. I shake my head and he sits down next to me." How you doing baby wolf" he smiles and kisses my cheek."I'm fine I guess" I shrug." You're special to me, did you know that?" He said. I shrug." Listen to me baby wolf, you're everything to me, all I want is for you to be happy, can you do that for me?" He asked. I nod." Thank you" he smiles. " now let me see you smile, where's the happy baby wolf?" he smiles, his dimples start showing. I love his dimples. I smile " Arooo" I mock a wolf." There she is" he kisses me passionately. We pull back and see people staring at us."jealous?" Luke smirks at the guys, who have their jaws dropped. I giggle and kiss his nose.

The wedding music started playing." Wedding is starting" I said and went to stand next to Sam where the brides maids are suppose to stand. Daniel stands next to the preach, with coco right beside him.

Scarly starts walking down the carpet with her dad. Her dad kissed her head and brought her to Daniel.

Preach: Daniel do you take Scarly to be your lovely wife to go through life together through fitness and obesity, through sickness and in health?

Daniel: I do

Preach: Scarly do you take Daniel to be your lovely husband to go through life together through fitness and obesity, through sickness and in health?

Scarly: I do

Preach: I pronounce you husband and wife, you make kiss the bride

Daniel and Scarly kiss, and everyone started to clap." Time for cake!" Calum and the guys said. Daniel laughs" not yet buddy"." Scarly, I want you to be in my life forever I don't want to loose you, I love you" Daniel says to scar." Is it time for cake now?" Calum asked desperately."Yes, time for cake" Daniel laughs."Yay!" Everyone runs to where the cake is. Scarly and Daniel cut the first piece."what type of cake is it?" Calum asked." It's chocolate cake" Daniel said." Wow chocolate cake at a wedding that's a first" Sam said." Yeah" Scarly nods."ok, who wants cake?" Daniel asked."Cake!" A little kid said and ran into the cake, making it move from side to side." It's gonna fall!" Someone yells.

Vote
Comment
:) please, sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with school. Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!😝😝😝😝😝 BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE