Chapter 20

*next day*

Evelyn's POV-

" ugh I'm tired I'm going to bed" I said to Sam and Calum who were sitting on the couch playing bingo. " ok" Sam said." Don't grow old playing bingo" I said jogging up the stairs. I run to my room and change into my usual black shirt with blue shorts. I Jump into my bed and close my eyes. Then two seconds later I heard a knock on the door.fuck." Go away I'm sleeping" I yell and cover my face with a pillow." If you were sleeping you wouldn't had said anything" The voice said from the other side of the door." Go away" I yell again pulling the covers over my head. He didn't say anything else,I heard my door open and felt footsteps. He lifted the covers off my head making me look straight up to the light." Ahh the light it burns" I cover my eyes. Luke laughed." Go away in tired I want to sleep" I said closed my eyes." Ok I'll let you sleep, as long as I can sleep too" he said." Yeah you can sleep at your house bye" I said with my eyes still closed trying to sleep." Nope I meant here next to you" he said and without me saying anything he jump on my bed and laid down. I sit up and smack him.i groan and start walking downstairs.

"hey I thought you were going to sleep" Calum asked me." I was but Luke went to my bed and laid down too" I grumble."ooh do I here someone speaking macaroni" Sam winks." No" I roll my eyes." Did you say macaroni" Calum raised an eyebrow at Sam."Yeah it's something we came up with in middle school, it's another way of saying-" she explained to him then whispered 'sex' in his ear. He looked at us weird " you guys have problems"." How?" I ask." All these things you guys came up with in middle school, you guys were like 13 at that time" he says." 12 actually" Sam corrected him." Even worse" he responded. We shrugged and she continued playing her board game.

I walk to the kitchen to get grapes, but there weren't any." Fuck!!" I yell.Sam looked in my direction I have her one look and she knew what had happened. Calum still didn't know what I was talking about and Sam filled in for him" that's the look she puts when she runs out of grapes" she points to my face.he nods and looks back down." Kill me with a spoon!!" I yell." A spoon?" Sam asked."Yeah a spoon" I nodded." Ok but it's gonna take some time" she said and came up to me and grabbed a spoon. I back away and she puts down the spoon laughing." I'm going to buy more peace" I said heading out" wait by me takis" Sam yells before I head out.

It was only 4 o'clock in the afternoon so I took my time. I reached the store and walked over the fruit section." Excuse me" I said to a guy who was blocking the grapes, he nodded and moved over." Thanks" I mumbled. I picked the greenest grapes I could find. I put them in my basket and walked off.while I'm here I might as well buy some other stuff.

After I got my stuff I walked to the Cashier to pay. I don't go shopping for food much cuz I always end up buying food I don't need. I came out with a dozen bags in my hands making my way to the car." Here let me help you with that" I heard a man say as he took some bags and put them in my trunk(ew that sounded bad.ps I was talking about the car trunk). " thanks" I look up to the guy it was the same guy that was standing in front of the grapes." You love grapes?" He asked." Yeah how's you know" I responded. He points to the 5 bags of grapes in the car and laughs." Yeah I have an obsession with them" I laugh too." I can't tell" he smiles. I return a smile."well thanks I better get going my friend will probably go crazy if I don't bring her back her favorite type of chips" I said holding up a bag of takis." No problem, it was nice meeting you" he smiles. Damn this dude smiles a lot. He did have a nice smile he had dimples too.i smile I closed the trunk and walked towards the door." Wait I didnt catch your name" he said as I opened the door. Before I got in I looked back an said " Evelyn but people call me Eve"." Hi Eve I'm Zac" he waves. I got in my car and drove back.

As soon as I got home I put the food away and grabbed my grapes and washed them." Hey where's my takis" Sam whined." There on the table come get it" I said as I washed the grapes." But it's tooo farrr" she lazily waves her hand in a gesture showing how far it is." It's not that far get off your butt and come get it" I said. She groans." Fine I'll throw it to you" I said." Noooo! Then they will become crumbs" she said stopping me from throwing it.