#2 who is she ?!

Antonio

ME :"Hello ..andrew where the fuck are you , come here in the ware house , its going crazy with matthew torturing the fuck out of rocco, if he isnt going to answer my fucking questions then I am going to kill him you UNDERSTAND "

ANDREW : "antonio we can't do that he is the only who know the answers to our question and is the detective to our rivel the spanish mafia, torture him till the verge of death but leave him to heal then. "

ME : " andrew u are the only one who talks to me like that no other fucking coward gonna talk like that they are going to bow in front of me, I am your fucking boss, you arent gonna tell me what to do, just come here as I told you ".

ANDREW : " sorry antonio, I will be right here in 15 mi-"

I cut the call cutting what he was saying and trying to focus on what to do. I ordered Matthew to kill him if needed and went into the basement just to call a whore to take my anger out. I ordered her to kneel in front of me, she liked my cock like she hadn't eaten for months, but it wasn't enough for me, so I stopped scrolling on my phone, grabbed her hair and thrust my cock deep into her throat. She gasped out of pain and after sometime I came deep down her throat. she licked her lips while tears on her cheeks and I ordered her to go.

After that I went upstairs to change into decent clothes because of a meeting, I quickly took a shower and changed. when I went down stairs I saw andrew saying " rocco is under our control and will probably answer , you have an meeting I will have a driver arr-"

I cut him off by saying "you are driving, we are going together''. he nodded and we went to the place which was a vintage cafe. After driving for 30 mins we arrived there.

Just as I was looking for a seat I saw a girl with dark brown shoulder length hair lightly curled, with her pink plumped lips and rosy cheeks. She was gorgeous waiting for someone, and then she looked at me. I broke eye contact as I sat on the table and continued my meeting, while the meeting carried on I saw her gawking at me with big doe eyes and an open mouth. fuck if she looks at me like that I might make her kneel in front of me and beg for me. but I got myself in place by thinking " Antonio, noo you have to focus on your meeting not some girl".

After the meeting I saw her smiling and packing her stuff, but just as she was about to leave I put my arm in front of her so she couldn't leave. God damn she was so small and also smelled like strawberries, everything about this girl is so addicting. I might just punish her for her having this impact on me, I am a fucking mafia king no one can make me feel emotions I am ruthless, cold and have trained since I was 5. its been 23 years of my training. There was a silence while I was still thinking, but she suddenly said " can you please excuse me'' in the most polite way , I want her to use that voice while I fuck her hard and she beg for me in the need.

But I stayed quite, just after that she turned to me and made an eye contact with me, her hazel eyes with long lashes made her even more beautiful, no girl has ever made an eye contact with me before and she has the guts, so I asked " why where you staring at me with an open mouth, am I that ugly ?" and with that she started to struggle with her voice.

And as she was about to deny Andrew came and apologised for my behaviour. And introduce us to her, what the fuck has gotten into him. But I got to know her name is gabriella. whoever you are gabriella, the next time you look at me like that I am going to make sure you won't forget me .

And then we took our leave leaving her all in shock .

---------------------------------------------------------